I gripped the sheets a little not quite used to the wet feeling between my legs. I was wetter than usual and it was weird. He sucked on my other breast leaving my nipples hard and aching for more. His hands worked the magic that made girls fall at his feet on me and I arched a little under him. I stuck my fingers in his hair and tugged gently as he released my breast.

He trailed his tongue down the middle of my body and stopped at the waistband of my panty. He gave me a seductive look and took hold of my panty with both hands. He slowly slipped them down my legs and threw them on the ground somewhere before hovering over my thigh. I closed my legs instinctively but he slowly rubbed my upper thigh with one hand and placed a soft kiss close to where his hand was. I shivered at the feel of his lips on my thigh.

"Open for me." he said softly as he rubbed gently

I hesitated for a while and quickly covered my face to hide my blush as I opened my legs for him.

"Fuck." I heard him groan and my blush deepened and I turned away from him with my hands still over my face

He looked up at me and climbed back up to me. He gently pulled my hands away from my face and turned my head with his finger to face him.

"No need to feel embarrassed, dea." he smiled "You're beautiful."

"I've never let anyone see me down there before." I said "You've seen my before and that was so long. I-"

He kissed me softly to take away my fear.

"No need to hide." he kissed me quickly and then went back down between my legs.

He opened them slightly and I felt his fingertips brush gently against my slick wet lips. He slowly moved up and down over my folds and I bit my lip to stifle a soft moan.

"You're so wet for me baby." he mumbled as he slowly circled my clit and he breathed gentle lines on my sensitive core.

He suddenly slipped a finger into me making me gasp and in that split second he was back up and had slipped his tongue into my mouth.

"So wet." he trailed soft kisses down my neck and I gripped the sheets as he fingered me slowly.

I felt another finger go in and there was a little pain but it went away. I whimpered a little under his touch, not quite used to the feeling in my core. It felt full and stretched as his fingers moved in and out slowly.

"You're so fucking tight." he pulled out of my pussy and went down between my legs again "I might hurt you if you're not wet enough."

I bit my lip and my breathing became unsteady. He bit his lip and I felt him lick me slowly. I gripped the sheets instantly and moaned.

It feels good.

"Baby you're so warm here." he kissed my clit and licked me again "So slick and wet. Damm you're sexy."

I blushed and held on to his muscles. He licked me again and again until he had a rhythm and my hips were moving to it. I felt his tongue enter me and begin to move and I moaned out loud.

"Xavier." I stuck my fingers in his hair and tugged gently

His tongue was moving fast inside me and at all different directions that it felt so good. It made me wetter and more in need of him. He pulled out and licked his two fingers.

"Go easy." I softly said

He nodded and put two fingers back into me again and I moaned. It came out quite loud and I quickly covered my mouth remembering that there was a party in full swing downstairs on the second and first floor. Xavier laughed and parted my legs further as he put his fingers deeper into me and I bit back another moan. He worked fast but not enough to hurt me. After a while he slowly pulled out and I saw him get off the bed.