(21) Star Struck

Short chapter. 5 pgs Microsoft.

Christiano's POV

I was about to kill somebody and it was Damien!

"Dude wait up." Jianan called as I flew along the corridor in rage "It's could have been a joke. There's no way he could have slept with her, right?"

I didn't even bother answering him and just kept walking at a furious rate. I pushed my shirt sleeves up to my elbows while I walked and I curled my fingers into a fist while my knuckles turned white. I slammed open the door to Lounge 3 and marched right up to the sorry ass and took hold of his collar with both hands before yanking him out of the crowd of girls and some guys.

"We've got a score to settle Damien." I informed him

"Um...about what Chrissy?" he stammered

"Neveah." I replied "You're cheating on her?"

"What! No way!" he laughed "I'm serious about Neveah and there's no way I'll cheat on her."

"Oh yeah? Then what's this?" I pulled my phone out my pocket and unlocked it.

I scrolled through it until I found the video I wanted and turned the screen to Damien before pressing the 'play' button. The video was basically about Damien sleeping with one of the new girls in the mafia when he was with Neveah. The video popped up in my box a few minutes ago and I was mad. The video ended and Damien's face was white.

Anger possessed me and my fist made a forceful contact with Damien's face and he fell flat. I took hold of him and pulled him back up before delivering another one to the other side of his face. He didn't fight back because he knew I was right. A thin line of blood started to run from his lip and he didn't bother to wipe it away.

"Why don't you fight back Damien?" Jianan questioned him "It's because you were actually sleeping around and lying to Neveah, isn't it?"

He didn't answer and looked away. I heard footsteps and I knew Damien was in more trouble than he expected. The door slammed open again and Geovanni walked in. He began yelling at Damien in rapid Italian.

"Dude what the heck is up?!" he yelled "Messing with Neveah? Why the hell are you cheating on her? For once in your sorry life you found a girl who was loyal to you and you alone and was giving you her heart and soul and I find out that you're cheating on her? Dude I'll kill you."

Damien got another blow to his face and more blood ran down. I could see that there was more to the story but messing with my sister meant trouble and I knew sooner or later he'd have to face Xavier. Geovanni was fuming and his eyes were more intense than usual. It pierced holes all over Damien in a matter of seconds like a laser.

"Damien why'd you cheat on her?" I asked with my anger half gone

He looked at me sadly and was about to say something when Neveah herself came in. She had tears down her face and her eyes were red so I knew she was crying for a while now. She went right up to him and gave him a stinging slap across his face. Her nails left a thin line across his face and blood slowly ran out.

"How could you?" she started softly then yelled "Damien how could you! How could you sleep with a girl behind my back?! I thought you loved me?"

Damien stood up and looked at her sadly.

"Neveah, please....hear me out." Damien begged her

"Why should I?" she cried "To hear your lame excuses?"

He shook his head.

"No. To hear the truth." he explained

"What truth?" she asked softly "What truth is there behind cheating on me?"

He was silent for a while and hung his head. He sighed a little but didn't look up at us.

"Yes I did sleep around while we were together." he confessed "I had a bet with some guys that I could take your virginity within two months but I couldn't. You were really loyal to me and I didn't want to force you into anything you'd regret later. I lost the bet and I owed him $3,000. With the divorce of my parents money's really tight and the only way I made it was by sleeping with the girls here and I did that. Neveah I'm sorry!" he was crying now "It doesn't matter if we get back together or not. I'm sorry for doing this behind your back Neveah. Truth is Neveah....I love you a lot and that's why I didn't want to hurt you."

"You lost a bet so I wouldn't regret it later on?" Neveah asked in disbelief "Why didn't you tell me?"

He shook his head. I let out a deep breath and slapped Damien across the side of his face and he turned to me.

"Asshole!" I said to him "You could have at least asked for the money from Geo and you could have told Neveah. She would have slept with you. Isn't that right, Nagissah?!"

She went red and I laughed before turning to Damien.

"She wanted to sleep with you for while. I've got condoms if the two of you need any." I teased

"CRISTIANO!" Neveah yelled at me in embarrassment "I would have told him myself!"

"You took very long in doing so." I folded my arms and stuck my tongue out at her.

She scowled at me then looked at Damien.

"We could just be friends." she said softly

"Neveah...." Damien objected

"You're lucky she didn't cut off all connections." a voice said and we turned to the doorway where Xavier just walked in "I'm going now. I've got a girl to see."

He walked right back out and I was wondering how long he was there without saying a word.

Xavier's POV

My phone rang as I left the drama and I answered it.

"Yeah dude." I answered "Yeah everything's set....Neveah's going to freak when she see's you.....Tommorow?....Alright see you then Aless...."

I hung up and went to search for Royalty.

Royalty's POV

I was walking around the house for the day and I went into so many rooms and saw things I didn't even know exist. I suddenly came into this dark room and walked around a little cautiously looking for the light switch. I heavy rain and thunder outside had me a little scared. I almost screamed at the loud thunder roll which passed.

I couldn't find the switch but I found the lamb and turn that on fast. The room was basically bare and cold. I was about to switch off the lamp and walked back out when Xavier stood in the doorway with his hands in his pockets.

That sexy suit again!

"Wondering around where you're forbidden?" he asked me

Shit!

"Umm...no." I took a step back

He stepped towards me and I stepped back until my butt hit the cold wall. He cornered me and smiled down at me running his finger across my lips.

"You're so beautiful Royalty." he said softly

He breathed gentle lines down the side of my neck and let his lips touch me softly. I moaned a little as he placed on soft kiss on my neck then slowly licked me before biting me.

His hand held my steady by my waist and the other went down into my sports shorts. His fingers went down until he was at my core and he fingers teased me. The only thing that separated him from my core was my panty. I let him suck on my neck while my insides exploded in fireworks.

"Xavier." I moaned softly

He bit me gently on the neck and then licked my lips seductively. Right in the middle of things he just pulled away his hand but kept looking at me in the eye.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing cara mia." he answered then kissed my lips before turning and walking away

I felt my neck and realized he had left a hickey. The way he left me had me feeling.......star strucked!