"Charlotte!" I crossed my arms, "Look, usually I would be on the same page as you. That's why it took me two days, to finally show this to you. It doesn't matter what he did in the past. What matters, is that he is trying now. And, that you should always remember that he's your father. No matter what." I continued to frown,

"I don't know what the envelope says, but you should read it. I just want what's best for you, and Robbie. And, if that means bringing him back into your lives, then so be it." With one final look, mom walked out. I knew this was hard on mom. The guys she loved, and had two kids with left. And, married someone else. Someone, younger. Luckily, mom moved on. It took some time, but I think Gerald, moms boyfriend, is good for mom.

Rolling my lips into my mouth, I stared at the envelope again. I felt like it was calling my name, tempting me to open it. I grabbed it, and walked towards my room. Pancakes, completely forgotten. I put the envelope on my desk, and turned my back on it. But, I still knew it was there.

I need an distraction, something to keep my mind off of...envelopes. I picked up my phone and called one of the girls. I thought she wasn't gonna pick up, when suddenly I heard her voice,

"Yeah?" Penelope said, sleepy. My eyes grew, and I looked at the clock, it was still eight in the morning,

"Crap, I seriously didn't mean to wake you up. It's just that...mom, Robbie, poop, envelope, dad-" I said, not even making sense.

"Say no more." Penelope said, sounding less sleepy and more alert, "I'll call Anna, we'll go to the movies, get our nails done, go shopping. Anything, to keep your mind off of things. Go get ready, and try not to dress like a hobo, be there in an hour." I smiled,

"You really are the best friend, a girl can ask for." Penelope fake sniffed,

"I love you, too. Now, get ready. Be there in an hour." She hung up, and I stood up. I walked towards my closet. I pulled out some dark jeans, and a graphic tee. I pulled on some converses, and walked into the bathroom. Remembering last night, my mind wandered to Josh. I wonder what he's doing.

I grabbed my phone, but quickly put it down. Maybe I should text him, when he's not asleep. I looked into the mirror, my green eyes, looked slightly dull, but still shiny. I put my hair up, in a high ponytail. I put on little make-up, and walked downstairs.

Mom and Robbie weren't present, probably giving me 'space'. I waited, while watching spongebob. I really wanted to try a krabby patty. Even though, now that I think about it. A soggy burger, filled with salt water seemed less appealing.

A car beeped outside, and I quickly stood up. I walked towards the door, "Mom, I'm going out. Be back, later." I shouted, before walking out the door. I walked towards Penelope's car, and noticed Anna in the fronts seat.

I got in the back, and buckled up. Penelope smiled, "Today is the day, you forget. But, tomorrow you're telling us what happened, okay?" She asked, and I nodded. This was a usual thing for us. When one of us was having problems, we would get together, and have a day of forgetting. Then the next day, we would tell what happened.

Penelope drove, and Anna turned up the radio. I got lost into the music, and closed my eyes. Suddenly, I was being shaked. I opened my eyes, to see that we were at the cinema. I looked into a pair of big brown eyes, I pulled back and frowned at Anna, who was smirking,

Rolling my eyes, I got out of the parked car. Followed by the two girls. We walked towards the cinema, a few people looking at us. We walked up to the ticket booth, and the girls turned to me. I shrugged,

"Something funny." They nodded, and ordered the tickets. I looked around, while that was happening. Finally, they had the tickets and we walked inside. I bought some overly expensive popcorn, along with some overly expensive candy.