23

I sigh heavily and head upstairs. I heard glass shattering from upstairs and I ran to the closet. Why do they always leave me alone.
"Jade?" I scrunch up my face at the familiar voice. My heart begins to race in excitement and I gently open the door. "Jade? Are you here?" Lil asks with a hurried tone. I don't know what to say I was speechless.

"Yes," I squeak out in a whisper. I hear light footsteps coming down the stairs. My eyes widen at her she looked so different. She looked at me then ran towards me.

"I missed you," she said but I couldn't reply back. It was like everything went slow motion. One second I'm hugging her back then the next she stabs me with a needle. I couldn't move my limbs but I could feel a tear roll down my cheek in betrayal. "I'm sorry," lil said. My eyes became droopy and the room was beginning to spin. Then everything turned black.

------

I felt a hand come into contact with my face. It woke me up with a sting on my cheek. I opened my eyes and come face to face to my ex-best friend. "Well you're finally up." She says and I grimace at the tone of her voice. It was as if her voice had gotten deeper and stronger. I see her grab a chair and set it in front of me. "You ready for a story?" She asks with a wicked grin plastered on her face. Her eyes weren't as bright as they use to be and her eyes had bags under them. Her eyes were dull and lifeless. She looked lifeless as if someone came it sucked the happiness out of her body.

I tried responding but it was like my lips were glued shut. I didn't feel anything on my mouth. I tried to picture myself in hell to at least get away but it wasn't working. I tried to move my arms and legs but they were frozen and numb. I began to freak out. My eyes widen in fear not in fear of her or anyone who came towards me. My worst fear is not being to control my body that I couldn't move them. That I sat there helpless of getting free. That was my fear.

"Ahh yes. Your fear dang Jade you should really learn on who to trust," she say down in front of me and clasped her hands together in front of her. "Story time. You see Jade the name Lilith is not my true name. My name is Lilian the daughter of the Luna and Alpha of the Long Lost Pack. It's funny how the past comes back in bites you in the ass doesn't it. You think this was over? Jade your life will forever revolve with this outcome. Olaf didn't tell you right? You see Jade when he killed you off and expected to see you in a hundred years he noticed something. The spell he casted off was the wrong spell. You know those men you were training with those were you're old mates." Lilian laughed out with glee. 

"Mateless. We killed there mates thinking that if we did they would just come back for you. Wanting and needing the mate bond to complete them. Each one of them killed themselves after their mates dead. Weak and pathetic might I say. Sadly they feel no attraction towards you-" 

"Really Lilian? You started without me." I look over to her and my eyes widen in shock. I wanted to scream out but all I felt were the tears streaming down my face. Betrayal is all I felt when Lilian began to speak and it hit me like a train when him and I made eye contact. "Don't cry. You look ugly," he laughed and kissed Lilian. 

"Babe I lost my place in this little story," Lilian laughed out her eyes filled with delight and evil.

"I'll finish it. You see Jade Lilian here is my mate. Not my second chance mate but my mate. You were never my mate and the day we met was all planned. You didn't think that I was some sap? Anyways I was suppose to kill you when we were alone but your other damn mate always popped up or was always watching. Then I learned you can go to hell. I had to be more sneaky about this and I certainly didn't think it was going to be that easy. The guy who came to your door? He's our son," he turned and kissed Lilian again. I cringed mentally and closed my eyes. 

"Now. No one knows you're here. You are actually alone Jade. You have no one to save you now  and you can't even save yourself," Lilian teased with a proud smile. I wanted to tell her that if I was so weak then why did she knock me out cold and made me so numb. "The shot I gave you will wear off soon but you will still be to weak to even move. I can tell you're getting tired of forcing your eyes opened." It had dawned to me that my body was getting tired of forcing my eyes to stay opened. If I could keep my eyes open couldn't I move one of my limbs at least. I closed my eyes and tired to move my right arm. My good arm as I would like to say. It didn't work my fingers didn't even move a millimeter. I relaxed a little and cleared my mind. I needed to clear all the stress,fear and worries from my body.

"It's not going to work idiot. We're not in the movies," the male voice said and I ignored him. I knew it wasn't going to work but it didn't hurt to try. It never hurt to try. "If you are able to move somewhat now it's just because the venom wore off sooner than expected."

I cocked my head to the side and smirked, "or I just took control of my body." His eyes widen while my mouth turned into a grin.

--------

Sorry for the late update. 

Please leave feedback 

Did you enjoy this chapter?

Who do you think "he" is?