Chapter 1

•Katalia•

RIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!

I Pressed The 'Dismiss' Button On My Alarm Clock.I Pulled The Covers Off Of Me And Stretched.I Had A Good Sleep!I Got Up And Picked Out My Clothes.

I Then,Got In The Shower And Started To Clean Myself With My Loofa. I Was Just Thinking.I Do That All The Time In The Shower.After 10 Minutes,I Got Out And Dried Myself Off.I Also Wrapped My Hair In A Hair Towel.I Came Out Of My Bathroom With A Towel Wrapped Around Me.

I Put My Clothes On.

My Clothes:

Denim Lips Crop Shirt;DNKY Black Leather Leggings;Air Jordan 3 Retro;

What?

I Had To Look Fly On My First Day Of School!

Oh,Sorry I Didn't Tell You That In The Beginning But,Yeah It's My First Day.I Grabbed My iPhone 5 And Started To Text My New BestFriend Taylor.Shes My Next Door Neighbor.

(Text Convo)

{KatLovesU} • Hey Tay!

{TayTay} • Hey Boo!

{KatLovesU} • What You Doing?

{TayTay} • Oh Im Still Gettin Ready Guh!I Gots To Luk Gud! ;) What Bout U?

{KatLovesU} • Lolz.But Im Eatin Pancakes.Im Already Dressed.But I Look Sexaaayyy Tho.

{TayTay} • Uh Oh,Kat Finna Find Ha A Man!Lolz.But Ima Let Ya Eat Ya Cakes!Text Me Again When U Ready!

{KatLovesU} • Kay!Bye Tay!

{TayTay} • Bye Boo!

(Text Convo Over)

I Grabbed My Gucci Bookbag And Went Downstairs.I Saw My Two Twin Little Sisters,Brittany And Tiffany,They Are Both 11.They Are Woresome!They Get Treated Way Better Than I Do!Its Like Im Not Even Noticed In This Family.My Dad Was So Good To Me,But My Mom Had To Cheat On Him!I Think My Mom Is A Slut.

Yeah,I Said It,

Slut.

Anyways,I Put My Bag Down By The Door And Sat At The Table.I Ddint See Any Food Where I Was Sitting.

Just Great.

Me ~ Mom!Where's My Food?

Mom ~ Why Can't You Cook Your Own Food?You're Old Enough.

Me ~ So.I Mean,You Cooked Brittany And Tiffany Breakfast But Couldn't Cook Me None?Even Though They Both Took Cooking Classes?

I Was Getting Really Irritated.

Mom ~ Yes.You Still Cou-

Me ~ You Know What?Just Forget It!

I Grabbed My Bookbag From The Door,And Put It On One Arm.I Grabbed My Keys Off The Circle Table And Walked Out.

I Texted Taylor Telling Her That Im Ready.I Then Saw Her Coming Out Her House.

We Then,Got In My Honda Accord,And Turned The Ignition And Drove Away.

I Got The Car From My Dad Before He Left.I Miss My Dad So Much.

I Turned To Our Favorite Hip Hop Station, 95.5 .We Heard Our Favorite Song,Cockiness.

Suck My Cockiness

Lick My Persuasion

Eat My Poison

And Swallow Your Pride Down Down

Place My Wants And Needs

Under Your Resistance

And Then You Come Around

You Come Around,You Come Around

We Were Singing It The Whole Way.Taylor Had UnBuckled Her SeatBelt And Started Twerking.I Told Her To Sit Down Before We Get A Ticket.She Is Super Ghetto!I Live Her Though!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I Hope You Enjoyed The First Chapter!This Is My First Official Story.I Really Want To Get Some Reads!I'll Try To Update Today Or Tommorrow.