Grillby faced back towards Gaster!Sans, "Anyways, is there anything I can get you, Sans?" He asked, seeming a little more confident knowing that you two already knew each other.

"i'm fine, just came in to say 'hi'." He smirked, "oh and grillbs, you're lookin' pretty hot today." He winked as he gave him double pistols.

You smiled, then snickered at the pun while Grillby's flame brightened in embarrassment. Grillby murmured something that sounds like a curse word. "ahahaaaa... gotcha there!!" He chuckled as his cheeks glowed a slight yellow. Grillby groaned in annoyance and walked away.

"So... Grillby, huh?" You smirked as you lifted a brow. Gas just laughed, "someone sounds jealous."

"Jealous?" You scoffed, cheeks dusting a light shade of pink.

"No way, I'm just looking out for ya. He might burn you." You crossed your arms and gave him a shit-eating grin. "but he sure can heat things up." He placesd his elbow on the bench and rested his hand on his chin. You laughed as he pulled a smug-looking smirk.

"you're so jealous." He lifted a brow-bone.

"Am not." You faced the side, shutting your eyes.

He snorted, "sure," He looked over to Grillby who had just walked back to the counter, "hey, Grillby."

Grillby looked over to him and Sans pointed his finger making the 'come 'ere' gesture. "Sans, you better not flir-"

"you warm my heart." He winked. You facepalmed. Grillby's fire brightened "I swear to go-"

"you're pretty smokin'." Gas didn't stop. "Sans please don-"

"someone call the firemen." Gas chuckled. "That's more like a threat than a-"

"you light up my world."

"Stop."

"we're the perfect match."

Grillby crossed his arms, and if he could, he would have smirked too. "Inferno more puns." You reached out your hand to high-five Grillby and he proudly accepted. You admit to yourself, you did feel a little jealous... Of both of them.

"heh, okay. sorry, grillbs." He shrugged. You giggled, "You're very humerus." He laughed at your pun. "good one, kid." He punched your arm playfully. "Thank you." You grinned, happily. Sans laughed again. Grillby sighed and slowly continued his job.

{TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SPIDER BAKE SALE}

The two of you talked for the rest of the night until it was closing time. He made some shitty puns here and there, and you genuinely enjoyed them. He told you that he had many brothers, he told you about his friends and he talked about some very important aspects in his life. You told him a lot about yourself too, your job, your family and your opinion on monsters. You both were getting along incredibly well, and you two both clicked together, you didn't realize how much you had in common until now.

"Hey, guys. Sorry, but it's time to close up." Grillby walked over to the two of you at the counter. "Are you gonna walk me home?" You asked him. He faced Sans, then back to you. "Uh, probably not, the dogs left quite a mess back there. Gas could do it, right Gas?" Gas looked up at him, "um, sure. why not?"

You leaned over the counter to hug Grillby. His fire became a bright yellowish white, and he became completely frozen and flustered. "Goodnight, Grillby." He was speechless, making you giggle a bit.

"hey, i gotta talk to grillbs for a minute. mind waiting for me outside, (y/n)?"

"Nah, go ahead." You smiled as you walked out of the brightly lit pub, closing the door behind you. It was freezing outside, so you decided to lean against the doors as the warmth radiated through the small wedges between them. Something else that radiated through, was their conversation. You felt a bit guilty for eaves-dropping though.