Emotions

When I had gotten home last night, I had texted Ethan, asking if he was still free on Friday, which he was. He said he'd meet me at the school and I agreed.

Now, I was on my way to soccer practice.

I hoped out of my jeep, grabbed my water bottle and cleats, and walked over by the rest of the team who were putting their soccer stuff on.

"So Bella," Thomas started,"you going to homecoming tomorrow?"

I tightened the knot I just tied on my cleat and said,"yes."

"With who? Adam?" He said causing a few laughs from the others.

"I guess you'll just have to see," I replied smirking.

"Alright team," I hear from behind me.

We all turned to face who spoke: Adam .

"Coach is gonna be late so he told me and Jackson to take charge," he continued.

"So," Jackson said, grinning evily,"let's start with three laps."

Honestly, I was preparing for worse so I was a-okay with only three laps.

After the three laps, we stretched out then Coach showed up.

"Alright. We're gonna put everyone in positions today. I want to try some new things," Coach said. "Bella, you're going to be front and center with Adam on left and Dylan on right. Chayton center mid, Dallas left mid, and Ed right. Kelly and Sebastian will be center defense, Hunter right and Matt left. Jackson, goalie. Everyone else, grab a penny."

Thomas, Isaac, Mike, Tyler, and Fred grabbed a penny and we headed out on the field, including Coach.

"Mike right defense. Tyler left," Coach said. "Thomas right forward. Fred left. Me and Isaac will be mids. Isaac you'll be on the right."

Someone got a ball and kicked it to the center. Meanwhile, Thomas and I did rock-paper-scissors on who would go first. I won.

Adam and I started in the circle.

"Pass to me, I'll pass to Dylan, you make a run for it," Adam muttered in my ear.

I gave a slight nod to let him know I understood and we started.

I tapped it to Adam then started sprinting towards the goal.

"Bella!" Dylan called.

I turned around to see a ball flying towards me. I let it land on my chest then it dropped to my feet. Dribbling past Isaac, I passed it to Adam, who held onto it for a second then passed it back to the midfielders.

It stayed there for a few minutes, going to each defense, the Coach said,"give it your all."

So we did.

The ball was passed to Dylan who crossed it to me.

"Bella!" Adam called, completely open.

I passed it to him and he started dribbling towards the goal. Dylan and I continued to run with him just in case he needed someone to pass to.

Out of now where, Coach came up behind him.

"Man on!" I yelled as quickly as possible.

Without hesitation, he passed the ball to me and I sent it into the goal.

My team cheered and ran to give a group hug. On top of me.