Plans

Abel's pov
Sitting shirtless at the end of the bed I observed her as her chest slowly rose and fell. For some reason people are so beautiful while they sleep. Her eye lids began to flutter a little; she was waking up. I didn't avert my eyes though. She sat up and looked at me.

"Were you watching me sleep?" She asked groggily.

"No Nicki. I was watching you wake up." I say with sarcasm, at which she rolls her eyes. My eyes were still set on her, I could tell I was making her uncomfortable as she pulled the sheets over her naked body.

"What time is it? Seems like we were up all night."

"Till 6 am I'd say that's up all morning." I laughed. "It's 10 o'clock."

"Oh shit." She cursed under her breath.

"What?"

"I-I have to go Abe." She practically leaped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom. Ten minutes later she emerged with a towel wrapped around her body and one on her head. She quickly pulled a black thong and sports bra from her brown Louis Vuitton duffle bag and put them on.

"What are you rushing for?"

"I had plans this morning and I'm running late." She rubs deodorant on and sprays her neck with perfume.

"Plans that involve who?" I question.

She puts her workout pants on. Trying a pair of my glasses on she turned around and took a selfie in the mirror. She slid the glasses off her face and put on a jacket. Finally she responds with "That's none of your business."

"I bet it's weak Mill." Her head spun around so fast I thought it would fly off her neck. I snicker, knowing that I hit a nerve. She just looked at me like I was crazy.

"Like I said" She started. "It's none of your business."

"It has to bother you when people say things like that."

"Why does it have to bother me? I'm completely unbothered, that's his problem."

"So you're saying if you were in his position and you fucked up your credibility and he didn't care it wouldn't effect you?" I say, standing up.

"I never said it didn't effect him all I said is it's not my problem 'cause it's not. Now shut the fuck up!" She was getting in my face.

I looked down at her and smiled.
"Calm down baby girl, I'm just playing."

"Well don't fucking play like that." She says, pushing me hard.

I reacted by grabbing the towel wrapped around her head and yanking it down causing her to fall to the floor. The towel unraveled, revealing her damp black hair. She used her leg to trip me and make me fall. I got on my knees and hovered over her then I penned her arms and legs down so she couldn't move. She thrashed against my hold but it was pointless, the only way she's getting up is if I let her.

"Abel let me up!" She yelled.

"I'll let you up...if you admit that I'm more talented than your boy toy Meek."

"No." She said playfully.

"I can do this all day but your "plans" may need to be cancelled."