Cemetery Shift

Mike Watson was single. He was dating a woman named Susan Crutchfield. They live in New Orleans , Louisiana. They were the type of couple that liked to get a good adrenaline rush. You know, roller coasters, haunted houses, things that are fast paced. It was almost about Halloween time, October 27th was the day. " Maybe we should go to a haunted house around 11:00 PM. " Susan suggested. "I got a better idea. Maybe we can go to Saint Louis Cemetery. Get a REAL adrenaline rush, ya know? " Mike said. Susan was kind of hesitant. "Isn't there a myth that there is a hellhound there and if you see it three times you're said to die? " Susan asked sounding hesitant in the sentance. "Honey , IT'S A MYTH! Not always true. And I doubt there is a ghost dog killing people at night." Mike said. 

                                                                4 DAYS LATER

                        It was finally Halloween night. It was 8:15 PM. There were kids running around the apartment complex asking for candy. Mike had the porch light off. They were getting ready for their adventure into the darkness. " Are you sure you want to go at midnight?" Susan asked like a 10 year old girl. " I'm pretty freaking sure!" Mike said angrily. " Sounds like sommething you would say. " Susan said mockingly. "Well if you don't want to go DON'T!" Mike yelled. " Well I guess I'll see you later. " Susan said like a 10 year old again. "Well fine." Mike said scoldingly. Mike went to his room. He packed a flashlight and a bag of wavy potato chips (in case he case he got hungry). He also got a fall jacket then gave Susan a kiss goodbye. "You sure? " he said. Susan nodded yes. He ended up staying for a couple hours to accompany Susan.

                                                   3 HOURS LATER

                            He ended up arriving at 11:48 PM. Almost midnight. "Hellhound, shmellhound." he said sarcastically. He heard barking. "Okay. That's just freaking creepy." He looked to his left. A large rottweiler about 40 ft. away was barking mad at him. He ran down a few rows of graves. Just as he stopped running he stopped at a grave. "Betsy Robin....." he said. There was the sound of padded feet. Another dog barking at him. But this time it was bigger. It was big and black with red eyes. "Oh crap....." he now was sprinting. The next grave said " WATCH YOUR BACK!". He looked around and the dog was there but not 40ft. away. It was 3 ft. away. " Please don't kill me! " he cried. The dog pounced and he screamed. But nobody heard his scream because he was already dead. It was midnight.