I'm a WHAT?!?!

-Louis P.O.V-

This is so weird, I feel weird. But extremely awesome at the same time. Like holy shit I'm a vampire! Woop! there it is! 

Sorry, gangster moment.

Anyways lets talk about what just happened while out hunting... Ew, I still have to get to used to the term 'hunting'. That just sounds gross. Bleehh. But on the other hand, that deer tasted like carrot cake and it was AMAZZIINNGGG! Okay sorry... So! When I was running through the woods I kept hearing wolf howls. I tried to ignore them but I just couldn't Once I spoted the deer I heard another howl and I quickly realized what it said. 

Louis, how could you?

I stopped dead in my tracks, Like what the fuck was that? How did I understand that? I'm a vampire now. Like seriously, I'm confusd as hell. I Looked all around the forest and used my vampire vision but I still didn't see anything. It was just Ashley that was with me. She had a confused look on her face but I ignored it. I decided to ignore that howl and continue what I was working on. I quickly pounced on the deer and sank my fangs into its neck. It was weird... but the feeling of the warm liquid that was trickling down my throat, I just couldn't get enough of it. So I kept drinking until nothing was left. I dropped the dead deer down on the ground and suddenly realized what I had just done. I only ment to drink some of its blood not kill the bloody thing. 

I turned around and saw Ashley watching with that cute smile spread across her face. Then in a split second I was right in front of her. I didn't even mean to do that! I guess I was just focused on her. I can't be doing that in public... that might cause a scene... eek...

I told Ashley sorry and she said it was okay. I then heard another howl, how is Ashley now hearing this?

We were a pack Louis, a pack! 

Thanks, cause that made me feel great.

I wanted to tell Ashley how I was still hearing the wolf howls but I don't think now is the best time. She also seemed shocked when I woke up. Like she wasn't expecting me to wake up or something. But I just shrugged it off. Ashley asked me what was wrong I almost told her but I stopped myself. She just sighed and suggested we went back home. 

'We were a pack Louis, a pack!'

The words keep replaying in my head. Suddenly I remembered that Niall was in my pack! OH MY GOD NIALL! I need to call him and tell him everything! Maybe he'l know something, his grandfather is like the oldest and smarted werewolf. He's like all the werewolf leaders or something. There's just so many of us that we have to be put into packs. So thats how that started. 

-----------

*At Ashleys House*

"hey babe, I'm just gonna make a quick phone call, I'l be upstairs okay?" I tell Ashley whos sitting on the couch watching T.V as I head up the stairs. She just nodds and replys with a simple "Okay" and contiues to watch her T.V show. The Vampire Diaries.

How Cliche... She's like addicted to that show though! I don't understand why.. although I have never watched it before...

Sorry getting off topic. I head up stairs and start to call Niall. I then remember that we have incredable hearing abilities so I decided I'd off somewhere where Ashley wouldn't hear me. Actually no, better yet. I'l just text Niall and we'l meet up somewhere! Yeah thats easier!

-To Nialler-

"niall niall niall niall!"

-From Nialler-

"what what what what?"

-To Nialler-

"we need to talk! noowww!"