T-Transformation...?

-Ashley's P.O.V-

*AFTER 3 DAYS*

I sit here, watching Louis turn into a vampire. In all honesty, I'm glad he's becoming a vampire. I'm gonna be glad to be the one to experience this drastic change to him. The way Louis' personality is, I just know he's going to love it. It will probably take him a little bit to get used to the fact that he'l actually have to drink blood. Human blood, but hey! When you're a vampire and you get the erg for blood, there's not one thought that will cross your mind to stop you from getting it. 

When I bit Louis he instantly fell to the ground crying out in pain as the venom flowed through his viens. I wanted ever so badly to stop the pain but there was nothing that I could do. Except to just sit here and watch him. Pain was the first stage. Well the first day I guess, all you do is roll around on the floor crying in pain as the venom swirls. The first day is always the worst. The pain comes from your fangs growing. Pain from instantly becoming stronger, your bones thickening. Your eyes changing. Your features become more.... well... just brilliant. Bloody brilliant. Your cheek bones are higher your eyes are brighter your skin tone is tanner you actually become a bit taller. You look absoultely perfect. Louis already looked perfect. So I'm exited to see what he look like when this transformation is done. Now your features don't all come in one day. They come day by day. And there are 5 days into this process, we are on day three. Day 2 was the vulgar day. That day is when your body rejects the human blood thats in you. You see, us vampire, we don't have blood in are system. Not our own blood at least. The only blood that enters us is when we feed. That's it. Now when I say your body rejects your blood its exactly what it sounds like. 

You begin to start throwing up your own blood. Some in chunks, some just... know what. I'l spare you the details. You puny humans wouldn't be able to take it. So I'l spare you. You're welcome. 

Day three is the hetic day. You have control of your self but then again you don't. You're awake, but there is still pain going on. Indescribable pain. So I'm here, watching Louis fly around the room in his vampire speed unable to grow himself trying to pull out his hair to make the pain go away. Unable to speak, he just yells. I'm glad I have him underground or the whole neighborhood would be able to hear his yells. Vampire yells are like no mercy to your ears. Expecially to us vampires, since our ears are EXTREMELY sensative. How am I sitting in the same room of a yelling vampire you may ask? Well my dear, I am one the Original vampire, I'v been through this thousands and thousands of times, my lovely ears are used to it. 

--------------------

"Louis! Louis baby you gotta calm down! Pulling out your arm is only going to cause more pain!" I try to calm Louis down.

"AKLGJHSD FUCK SFKLGJHSFG MY LOIFUHGF GLFKGHFG LIFE SFGKLDFJGH" Is all I understand from my screaming Louis. My poor poor Louis. I hate him having to go through this. 

The thing I don't understand most though, is that it's never been this bad. All my life, the hectic day of the transformation, has never been this bad. Louis seems to be in 10X times more pain than transformation vampires usually are. I don't understand why. Maybe Breanna can come up with an explaination. But I refuse to leave Louis here through this alone.

'Breanna' I send her a mind message.

'Ashley? oh my god! hows everything going? I can hear Louis screams from here! jesus I thought you said your cave was sound proof!' 

'for humans dumb ass! jesus! anyways, sort of. I'm worried'

'worried? why? whats going on?'

'well you know how the 3rd day is the hectic day? usually transforming vampires just  fly around the room?' I ask / state.