Chapter one

Paige's pov
I turned on my shower and the freezing cold water sprayed down my back.i didn't even react .

They betrayed me

My best friend

My boyfriend

Both of them

I don't even flinch when the water turns boiling hot .

I wash my hair and get out of the shower .

I decide to relieve my stress to got to the gym.

I dry my hair and pick out an outfit.

I pick out a neon green and black Nike sports bra , black Nike sports leggings white ankle socks and neon green Nike trainers .

I grab my my gym bag and shove my pink towel ,  my toiletries bag , my car keys , my earphones  ,  my wallet and my gym card.

I slipped on my grey hoodie and went to the gym .

As I got out my car I went on my phone while walking into the gym and as soon as I walk out the car

BOOM

I hit into someone who is walking into the gym also.

"Ahhh" a husky alpha male voice

Oh ...oh my ... God I'm so sorry god I should look where I'm going" I said while picking his phone up of the ground .

"No miss its my fault" he replied in a dark husky tone.

I looked up and i seen a face.A beautiful face.He was wearing a nike tshirt , grey shorts , black nike shoes , a blue sports bag and a crisp white towel wrapped around his neck.

"i dont believe i caught your name" he said .

"Im paige kennedy and im 18 years old and i just moved here from New York."

"Nice to meet ya paige im Caleb Parker son of Zairr and Zoe parker and im 20 years old" he answered

"OMG is that the owners of The Parker Malls i love to shop there" i asked

"Yeah but sometimes ya know i just get sick of the constant attention and i never get any privacy any more" he said with a really sad tone.

"Oh i am so sorry i..i never...i should shut up now" i said then looked down

"No dont be anyway should we get to the gym now" said Caleb while opening the door for me

After the gym me and Caleb exchanged numbers and agreed to go out on saturday.