Chapter Three; Wilford's Room

Start from the beginning

"Actually. That's what I have you for, deary." I gulp and blush again. "I-I won't let you." I say starting to get scared. "You don't have to. I will win." He says leaning forward getting his face closer to mine. I turn my head from his face and groan at how uncomfortable I was getting with all of this. "This is rape..." I say feeling tears start to build in my eyes. "Too bad Dark can't save you." Wilford sighs. "So should I start off gently with my toys or how do you feel about that."

"Please... Just stop, what have I ever done to you?" I ask starting to cry. "Nothing. At all, come to think of it." He chuckled and looked at me. "Do you know what Mark and Dark used to call me?" I was confused. "No..." I mumbled. "A faggot." He said blatantly. "You wanna know why? Because I was always happier then them, I wore brighter clothes, for god sakes I have a pink moustache. They made fun of me everyday... I'm not gay at all.... And I'm gonna make sure they know that now." He smirks and runs a hand up and down my thigh, caressing my hips lightly. He was actually really good at this. I felt the hair on my skin stand again as I started to cry. "Willy." I said looking at him and he looked at me. "I'm sorry, that they did that to you. But can I ask you how this is fair to me?" He smiled. "It isn't. At all. Life isn't fair, princess." I whimpered as I felt him start to touch my again, pulling my body towards himself and then grabbing my ass. "I think this is my favourite place on your beautiful body." He chuckled darkly and then ran his hand back to my thighs and then up my chest, squeezing my breasts. "S-stop!" I blushed profoundly. "No. Now shut up before I make you." He chuckled and walked over to a table of what seemed to be his... 'Toys'.... Be brought over a crop wipe, trailing it down the small of my back, sending shivers down my spine as my back arched. "We'll try that again." He rasped. He did the same thing, trailing it down my back and then striking my left ass cheek with it. "Ahhh!..." I yelled and hung my head down. "I love my sadistic ways... Don't you?" He chuckled and hits the same spot again and again until it's raw, I yelled every time he hit me. "Please stop..." I whimpered. "I think that's enough of that too." He smirked and put the crop wipe away.

"What next?" He asked in a husky and raspy tone. "Please... I can't take anymore." I groan. "We've barley even started, (Y/N). And you're giving up that easily. I thought your will power was a bit stronger. But, I suppose I can just fuck you now. Just because you haven't been too naughty." He says caressing my hips with his strong and somewhat callused hands. "J-just let me go home, Wilford." I cried lightly. "Why should I do that. I haven't even had my fun with you yet. I'll just fuck you and throw you down in the dungeon with my brothers." He chuckles deeply and clapped his hands, releasing the restraints from my wrists as I almost fell to the ground but he caught me. I tried my best to squirm from his arms but it was no use. "Please, Wilford..." I looked up at him with my doughy and watery eyes. "Doll face, you're gonna make me cry. Now stop your pouting and let me fuck you." He almost growled and threw me on the bed, facing the head board on my hands and knees. Wilford clapped his hand again before I could run away and my hands were now tied to the bedposts as I sat on my knees.

I felt him crawl on the bed as the bed indented with his movement, with ever slight crunch of the mattress I cringed and tensed up. I then felt his hands on my shoulders as they started to rub lightly and I growled, trying to shake them off. "Please relax, it'll make this so much easier on you." He whispered and continued to rub, now moving his hands up and down my back. "You're just beautiful, doll face. You look absolutely devine.." He rasped and started to kiss the back of my neck and I almost moaned, but held it in. After a bit longer, he removed his hands and I heard the moving of material, knowing he was taking off his clothes. I pulled hard on the ropes but they wouldn't budge. "Dark! Help me! P-please.." I cried out and heard Wilford chuckle. He then crawled back up on the bed, lifting my body up and scooting under me, helping me to straddle his hips. I tried to move but he placed his hand on my hip and rubbed back and forth over it as he looked up at me and I blushed, still crying. "Shh, you'll only feel pleasure, my dearest. Only pleasure." He reassured and slowly trailed one of his hands from my hips to my inner thigh and groping it lightly, getting closer and closer to my lower lips before teasing at them. "S-stop..." I groaned as I felt him spread my lips and rub my now throbbing clit with his thumb.

"Does it feel good baby girl? Do you like it? I bet it makes you feel good..." He almost hissed as I dampened even further and pulled on the restraints again. "I am your third Fischbach brother... Filthy little harlet just wants us all to herself." He chuckled as he rubbed me harder and I started to moan uncontrollably, lightly bucking my hips. "I- fuck..," I couldn't even speak anymore as I got closer to my climax. Just as I was about to cum he stopped and I whined loudly. "So you do like it?" He smirked and brought his soaked fingers to my mouth. "Lick me clean." He said sternly and I refused. "Suit yourself..." He stuck his fingers in his mouth and licked them clean. "Mmm.." His smirk deepened. "Now it's time for the good part baby doll." He chuckled again and grabbed my hips, lifting me and placing me on his member. He was huge. The amount of discomfort I felt killed me as I blushed. "Rock your hips, baby girl... Do it good for me..." He smirked and I shook my head. "No?" He asked and laughed. "That's just fine." He placed his hands back on my hips and started to move them for me.

I almost complete lost it. "Agh... Fuck.." I moaned and threw my head back. "That's it, you like it.." He said groaning and wincing. "I can't believe you're still this tight..." I blushed hard as he now started to bounce me up and down on his length. I did no moving at all, feeling my orgasm build again as he bounced me on himself. "W-Wilford... I'm gonna-" I was cut off by my mind blowing orgasm. I felt Wilford release inside of me and I groaned, collapsing onto his chest from exhaustion. He clapped his hands and the restraints were gone, he slowly but surely wrapped his arms around me. "Good job... Even though you did nothing." He laughed while I panted. "C-can I go to the dungeon now?" I ask still out of breath. "No, I think I'll keep you. I like you." He moves down and kisses my forehead. After that everything went completely black.

************************

Dark's POV;

Mark and I watched the whole thing and listened as well, both of us cringed every time he would wipe her. I felt so bad for her and when she yelled for me and my help, it broke me. I couldn't keep watching, I went over into the corner of the room, curling up into a ball and sobbing lightly. "I'm so sorry, baby." I cried.

After a while Mark said it was over and I came back waiting for her to come down here but she never came. "Glitch!" I yelled. "What?!" He yelled back. "When is (Y/N) coming down here?" I ask concerned. "She isn't numb nuts, Wilford has taken a real liking to her and she's sleeping on his chest as we speak." He replied and I felt my anger grow tremendously. I got up and punched the wall, almost breaking it... Wait, I punched it again and it broke a few rock shards. "What is that banging?!" Glitch yelled. "I don't know." I lied. When everyone is asleep, Mark and I are getting out of here....