The audience all look up with shock and fear, eyes wide and some start to gas.. Mutters and loud voices are heard; babies are startled by the sudden noise, and as though the universe can sense the trouble, thunder and lightning are now audible. A storm is brewing.

I continue, and the noise quietens down. "Yes, the body was dead. Shot three times and stabbed to death. So most likely, he wasn't part of our sector. And it was not one of us who killed him, because only Kyle and Brax and Danny and a few others went. So I am now ordering you all to-"

I am cut off by a bloodcurdling scream. I freeze and instinctively, my hand pulls to my waistband and I draw out my gun. Gunshots. Voices- deep, professional voices. Footsteps. Then a sudden loud bang followed by silence.

Immediately, my people gasp and look towards the entrance in fear. I freeze. What to do Harry... What to do. I rack my brains for the ideal solution and fail. I panic. These people, my people need my help.

Deliberately, I lower my voice. "Okay. Everybody, stay calm. Right, Kyle, Brax. Get the troops sorted. Everyone in this room will be put into a category. All mothers and children need to stay here. All the men need to get their weapons and stand on guard. All the women who are able to fight also do the same as the men. We shall all meet up near the river. Get their safe. Do you remember the whistles I gave you recently?" the audience nod. "Put it around your neck, if you are in trouble or there is even the possibility that you will be in danger, you blow it. We need some volunteers to guard the children. Hand the children some guns. All the mothers need to be armed and on guard. Everyone ready?" they nod again.

I climb down off the stage and I sling my backpack over my shoulder. I grab my gun from the waistband on my hipbone and a sword. I place a jar of ammo carefully in my pocket and check the gun is loaded. It is.

Everyone moves apart for me to go at the door. I place my ear at the door. I decide to take the slow process, and then decide to fuck that. I blast open the door, hold my gun up to the sky and shoot three times. Rapid, I sprint out and towards the gun.

"KYLE! BRAX! LARA!"I yell, my voice is a little whisper in a cacophony of sounds. Thunder; lightning; rain; wind; screams; gunshots; footsteps; sobs; wails; coos; chatter.

I stand beside the entrance and everyone charges out, determination and fear etched on their face. Danny. Hollie. Amy. Maisie. Jett. Jasmin. Lily. Andrew. Alison. All these people, whom I lead. A rush of adrenaline mixed with pride runs through me.

"HARRY! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET YOUR ASS OUT THERE AND SAVE OUR ASSES!" Kyle yelled.

"ME, YOU, BRAX AND LARA GOTTA GET TO THE RIVER AND CLEAR IT OUT BEFORE EVERYONE GETS THERE!" I screamed back.

"What? What the fuck's wrong with you? We're gonna leave all these here?" Kyle angrily replied.

"Trust me! They'll be ok now come, get moving!"

He was going to say something rude back but Lara interrupted. "Guys! This is neither the time nor place. Now stop moving your mouths and move your asses!" and she shoves us both towards the direction we are supposed to be running.

Kyle is beside me, sprinting, both of us panting.

"Kyle."

"What?" he snaps.

"Are you okay?"

"Are you stupid? What sort of question is that? I just left my wife and 9 month old baby and my 7 year old son there without their father. They could die. I would've stayed and protected them if not for you," he blurted out angrily.

"I'm sorry," I reply, too stunned to say anything. "I really am."

--

A/N: Hey guys, okay so you know how I said that i'll post weekly, maybe every 3-4 days? Well that plan has totally gone bc I've been posting everyday. So after this chapter, i'll wait a few more days then upload so stay tuned and make sure to add to your list. Also if you like this book, don't be afraid to share it via social media! I may even mention you & dedicate you in one of my chapter! xx

It's legit come to the point where I literally need you to vote and share. If you even like this story, pls recommend it to whoever! If the lack of readers continue, I may just not even update anymore. And trust me, there's going to be some huge ass twists! xx

My Instagram accounts are: @tan.xaa and @tvniaaa_

My pinterest is; @taniabegumx

My snapchat is; @taniiaaaaa_x

Anything else, feel free to ask!

Also I'm thinking of creating a book which is mainly to help and advise people with creating stories. I may not be the exact best myself, but I have passion and experience! But that may not be for a long while, so if you need any help please PM me!!

Thanks guys, love you

-Tan Xx