Chapter 3

"What exactly happened to me," I ask.

     "Follow me and you'll find out." She states

     I don't know if I should trust her. I probably shouldn't, I know I shouldn't. Right now I can only trust myself. Then why do I feel as if I should trust her. Why do I feel as if I can't even trust myself. Why do I feel as if I can't trust in general.

"So you saved me, from a bullet through my head," I ask while walking.

"Yes," She simply states.

"Why should I trust you," I question.

"You shouldn't," She says," Only trust yourself."

(If you guys know what this is from you are awesome)

   "Why should I trust myself if I cant remember anything, I could be a cold blooded murderer." I say.

     "You might just be, now would you please wait for all the questions till after I am done showing you this." She states getting aggravated.

"Yes, but at least tell me one thing now," I say.

"And what would that be," She replies.

"Where the hell am I," I question.

"WSCD," She States.

"And what the hell would that stand for," I ask.

"I'm sure you'll find out.", she says with no emotion," We're here,"

We are at a white door. With the print A5 on it.

(If you know where the A5 comes from you are awesome.......but the number and letter still make me sad though because of N-N-N ..... OH YOU KNOW WHO,  *goes off in a distant corner to sob heart out*)

She enters as code she didn't realize I paid attention to, and the door opens to reveal a boy with chocolate brown eyes. A boy with dirty blonde hair. The boy who tried to kill me.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So how bout that chapter. Sorry its short. Sorry I havnt updated I have been pretty busy but I know that's not an exuse not to update for 2 months.

So question of the chapter.

 What does WSCD stand for?