13

Melanie who?: I'm out of the hospital tomorrow, but I'm going to sleep now
hxlsey 💙: I see you changed your name, but so did I. I'll start driving in half an hour, okay?
D✔

-x Halsey p.o.v x-

I put my jacket on over my oversized jumper. I was wearing black jeans shorts with a slightly grey oversized jumper, and now an army green jacket over it that I didn't bother to zip up. I had packed my bag as soon as I heard that Melanie was out of the hospital the next day. it doesn't take very long to drive, but I wanted to come in early so I could make the most of the days we spent together.

Melanie had told me what hospital she was in a few days ago, so i could just put the name of the hospital into my handy dandy google maps. 

the car ride was spent listening to music as I drove, as i preferred it much better to silence.

I walked up to the reception lady, upon my arrival.

"hi, could I visit Melanie Martinez? we talked a few minutes ago, so if she's sleeping you can just let me in" I said. okay, the last time we spoke was, like, an hour ago but that doesn't matter.

"What's your name? and she's actually awake" the lady, said. I told the lady my name and what relationship I had with Melanie before she let me go to her room.

-x lol end of chapter x-