"And I said many times, He didn't force me. I was the one who suggest it, Sasuke" Senna said.

He came around the table and bend down, giving her a peck on the lips.

"I'm back" He said.

"You should visit Yuya, he may not show it, but he's very lonely without you" Senna said.

"Yeah, after this. I need to report to the hokage about some stuff" Sasuke said.

Senna nod.

Naruto and Shikamaru came back.

"Oh, Sasuke, you're back. And Thanks, Senna-chan, you really help a lot eventhough its your day off" Naruto said.

"Mah, there's never a day off with you and your son here" Senna said.

Naruto slump down.

"But thats because I care for you guys, okay? Spend some time with Boruto-kun. He's just lonely. Shikamaru and I will help with your job. Or you can use your kagebunshin if you like" Senna said.

"Thanks. You dont have to worry about me now. I'm sure all the other Kages are visiting around the village. You can go around and do whatever you want now" Naruto said.

"The Kazekage should be at my house" Shikamaru said.

Senna nod, thanking him.

"Thanks, Nii-san, Just call me when you need me" Senna said.

She peck on Sasuke's and Naruto's cheek and went out.

As told she went to Shikamaru's house first. She went around the backyard and surely enough she saw Gaara and Temari.

she talk with them for awhile until Shikaidai, Shikamaru and Temari's son came back.

"Mama, I'm home. Can you help me tell Auntie Ino that my stomach's hurting?" He said.

"Welcome back, You've grown a lot I see" Gaara said.

"Oh, Uncle Gaara and Auntie Senna you guys came to visit?" He ask lazily, just like his father.

"Shikaidai! Your manners!" Temari scolded him.

Senna laughed.

"Sorry Mama, Where's Uncle Kankuro?" Shikaidai ask.

"He should be back soon. And since you're back home, I suppose I should go surprise Yuya" Senna said.

"Okay, See you soon" Gaara said.

"Okay. Take care" Senna said and went.

She teleported in front of the academy and went in. She was then greeted by the kids. She went into a certain room and saw her son surrounded by girls.

"Uchihas..." Senna smile and shook her head.

She clap her hands twice, gaining the girl's attention.

"Come on girls, I need my son back" Senna said as she wink at them.

"Senna-sensei!"

"K-Kaa-san? What are you doing here?" Yuya ask, a bit flustered.

"Now, now, dont have to be shy, Even your father's like that when he was at your age" She laughed.

"Hi, Auntie Senna"

She turn around to see a fairly blue hair girl with a beautiful green eyes.

"Ayame-chan! How are you?" Senna hug her.

"I'm fine, Thanks for asking, auntie" Ayame said.

"Come on now, I'm suppose to go and visit your mother now" Senna said.