Part2

#Manan-ff

#ArrangeMarriage( A journey of unknown to known soulmates)

#Part2:-

She is feeling uncomfortable due to his closeness  so he move back to his place  than composed himself and said
#Manik: I think you  should go and  change your dress . Than you will comfortable.

#Nandu: she just nodded and  move towards changing room which is attached with toilet.

After sometime they both change into their night dress. MANIK is  on couch which is place near bed and  nundu on bed . There is completely silence in room no one is talking with each other, So Manik took the charge and  brake the silence

#Manik: I'm not feeling sleepy. Are you  feeling sleepy???? You  look like tired..

#Nandu: yeah I'm little tired actually this lehnga is too much heavy and I never wear too much heavy dresses . So that's why I'm little tired but if you want to say something you  can .

#Manik: hmm actually Mmmmm as you know now we are r friends so tell me something about yourself ?? Likes or dislikes????

#Nandu: she is looking nervous and  confused  said. " Likes or  dislikes " pause for a while than composed herself n said :
    I like cooking, painting and  reading books and  home decoration etc.

#Manik: yuUuMm youv love cooking and  i love eating you know I'm a big foodie saying this he lick his lips and  she laugh on his this cute antics.
Seeing her smiling he also smile a little and  said
  " so tell me mjy knsi special dish bna kr khilao gi. After all now I'm ur frnd he strech this word FRIENDddddd a little

#Nandu: k. I will made for u Mmmmm Pasta she just shouted little loudly excitedly like this is her fav dish seeing her excitement he also agree.

They talk for a while on some random topics and  than sleep Manik is  on couch and  nandu on bed .

#At Morning.....

Sun is rising and  birds r chirping like making a beautiful melody but there is girl who is sleeping. actually she is no more sleepy becaze sun rays  disturbed her peaceful sleep and  she is cursing these sun rays under her breath and  making a cute irritating face. After sometime she getup  sit on the bed and  roamed her eyes in whole room and  when last night event came to her mind she hurriedly get up from the bed and runs towards washroom. She brushed her teeth n take shower and get ready in red netted Saree with golden border  did some  little makeup and wear some jawelry in which mangulstr, earings, bangles, rings, and offcorse  payel who made a beautiful melody. She is looking  simple yet beautiful in this saree which  gives perfect shape to her curves making her hot and sexy at that time . She come out of the room by listening some voices where she saw 2 boys and  2 girls who r shouting on a butler for an unknown reason .
#End
Sorry for late the  update  but I was  little buzy..
If you like it than tell me in comments.
Thanks
Love
Aimy❤️

Manan- Arrange Marriage |complete|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें