Dos

Kian:
I'm at this huge party with Jc, Dom, and JJ. The atmosphere is so chill. The door opens and in walks in Trevor and Lia.. with a new girl? Hm, never seen her before.

I get a better look at her, damn she's very cute.

She's looking so good, it's hard not to stare. The little outfit she's wearing is hugging her body in all the right places. Kian, stop staring!!

I look back to her and this time I see Dom bringing her my way. She's doing the most to try and free herself from Dom's grip. No use.

She's right in front of me but before either Dom or I could say anything, she excuses herself to the bathroom and sprints off!

"She'll be back, Kian." "In the meantime, I'm gonna get another drink" and with that said, Dom goes into the kitchen.

I watch her run up the huge flight of stairs. She must be an athlete or something 'cus she has a nice butt.

Monica:
I'm hiding in the bathroom. I try thinking up a way to avoid this Kian guy. I mean, fuck he's cute but still!

I fix my hair and turn to the door and shut the lights off as I walk out. Low and behold, Kian is standing right there.

"Baby, why'd you run off" he says with a smirk on his face, looking me up and down.

"I'm not your baby, fuck off"

"Mm, a good girl like you should watch her mouth, not very ladylike." he says, as he squeezes my ass.

"Don't touch me" I say.

"C'mon, babe, I just wanna have fun." He says.

"Go hookup with one of those other girls downstairs, I'm sure they'd want a d-bag like you" I say.

As I'm about to walk away from him, he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him. Too hard of a pull because my hands are now lying on his chest and our faces are closer than ever.

"Kian, let me go" I say. "I love how my name sounds coming out of your mouth, wonder how'd it sound when you moan it."

My mouth drops a bit, who even says shit like this? "Oh, I wonder how it would sound if you moaned it?" It's kinda hot but on what planet does this kid live on that he thinks it's ok to say that shit?!

"Baby, c'mon just one little hook up and that's it" "No one's gonna find out." For a second, I actually thought about it.

"Kian, no." "I don't even fucking know anything about you but your name." He could be a fucking psychopath for all I know.

My thoughts are cut off by his lips smashing into mine. I'm lost for a second but I kiss him back. This feels fucking right but it's so wrong. I just met him and not properly.

I break the kiss and wipe my lips. "What the fuck did you do that for?" I ask.

"Let me fuck you, Monica." "Just once, c'mon!"

"Go fuck yourself" I say as I smack him across the face and storm downstairs. There's a brunette with a pretty face that's making her way upstairs as I make my way down.

I turn around and look up, Kian's holding his cheek but instantly focuses on the girl who just walked passed him.

"Oh, hey Julia" he says. "Could you help me with something in the bathroom really quick?" He asks. Soon, they both disappear into the room and that was the last I saw of him that night.

Poor girl, hooking up with a dick like him. Not my problem, though.

I make my way towards Lia, Dom, Jc, Trevor and Ricky. They're standing by the island in the kitchen, eating snacks and taking shots.

"What took you so long?" Dom asks. I make up some bullshit excuse and resume to partake in the fun we were all having.

The rest of the night is spent cracking jokes and dancing around with them. We left the party around 3:30. I decided to sleep over at Lia's house because I was too lazy to drive all the way back to my place.

As I was laying on Lia's bed, she turns to me and says "we're hanging out with Kian and Jc tomorrow!"

No way.

2votes = update

Hope your day's going well. 😘 sorry for the boring end, it'll be better next chapter!