In An Alternate Universe (A Justin Bieber Fanfic)

As I strolled along the sidewalk I heard a car coming up beside me, going very slow. It stopped and so did I. As I turned around the backseat window rolled down, the shadows of a too familiar face showed. Not wanting to waste precious time I  immediately said. "Yes? Is there anything I can help you with?" There was a moment of silence before the shadow answered. "Yes, but first come closer." "No can do, I have seen enough horror movies to know that you shouldn't do that.." I said, with sarcasm behind every word. The voice laughed, but he.. Oh yeah, forgot to mention it was a he. But he wasn't alone, there was at least two or three other guys in there. I have to admit that I was starting to get a little worried. "No we're not gonna rape or kill you, relax.." The voice answered. After a few seconds the door opened, it was a slide door, cause the car was pretty big. And I guessed it had a lot of room for many people. I looked up at the guy, the light hit his face and I could finally see who it was, but I couldn't believe it. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!" I whispered with big eyes.

"No mom i'm serious, you have to tell me. Cause saying that you have to talk to me about something is creeping me out." I said through the phone laughing. "Don't stress it, i'm not mad at you. I just have to tell you something." She answered, probably with a smile on her face. "Okay.. So when will you be home then?" I returned impatient. "I don't know Oliwia, we'll see. Not too late, I will make dinner and then I will tell you. Okay sweetie?" She said. "Yes okay.." I sighed. "Good, bye!" "Bye!" I returned before I hung up. I swear i'll probably die before she tells me, if I know my luck.

I was just about to exit the metal gates when I heard a voice call. "Hey! Wait up! W!" Amanda called from behind. "Oh hey! I thought you'd left already.." I said as I turned around. "Nope, I was just with one of the teachers, needed to ask about some stuff." She said and rolled her eyes. I barely had a chance to talk before she started again. "So you wanna come with me into town or something?" "Uh no, I gotta get home, mom was gonna tell me something that needed face-to-face interaction." I said. "Parents only do that when they're pissed or when someone died." She stated with sarcasm. "She told me she wasn't angry with me, and she sounded kinda happy. So neither. She's just acting weird.." I said as we started walking. "Then you'll just have to wait and see, but be ready for anything." She jumped to avoid a puddle of water. "You're such a goof!" I laughed. "Maybe she's a ninja or an agent.." She said with an attempt at a serious tone. "Yeah right, and the best cover they could come up with was X-ray dental nurse..? I don't think so.." I joked. I un-hooked my arm from hers and took out my traveling card. The latches opened and we continued down the escalator, and out on the platform. My train came and I said goodbye and we went our separate ways.

"Will you grab the coconut milk for me? It's over there.." Mom said and pointed to a cabinet. "Sure. You're making Thai right?" I said and maneuvered myself towards the cabinet. "Yeah, Paneng.." She smiled. After I'd helped mom a bit in the kitchen I went into my room. I knew it was gonna be a while before she was done, so I cuddled up in my bed with my computer and put on a movie. An hour went by and mom called me to the kitchen again. "Can you make salad and set the table for me please?" She asked. "Sure.." I smiled. As I placed the two plates on the table, I remembered that she soon was gonna tell me that "secret".. It made me think about all sorts of crazy things that could've happened. "Mom, can I ask you something?" I said as I took out a knife from a drawer. "Of course honey, what is it?" She said and looked at me for a second before she returned to the food. "That thing you were gonna tell me.. It's not about anyone dying, is it?" I said carefully. She went silent for a while, before she turned to me. "What? No! Where did you get that from?" She stared at me. "How could I know! When someone says they have to 'tell you something', there's no limits of what it could be. It gets your head spinning.." I said. "You're crazy, you know that?" She chuckled. Then we sat down and ate, talked and laughed. As we finished off mom told me to go sit in the living room, eager as I was I did as I was told. I heard mom go into her bedroom, then I heard some drawers open. "Close your eyes!" She called. "Okay, they're closed.." I returned as I closed them. "Promise?" She teased. "Yes! Just get it over with already!" I said back. Footsteps came closer, I could feel the vibration through the floor as they stopped right next to me. She sat down beside me. "Now you can look.." She said. I opened my eyes and saw her sitting there with an envelope and a broad smile on her face. "Well come on, take it.." She encouraged me. I practically snatched it from her hands and tore it open. Inside there was a folded paper, without a second thought I unfolded it and looked at the top of the page. It was a ticket for.. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I squealed. "Is that a good reaction or?" Mom smiled. "GOOD! I love you so much! Where did you get a ticket for a Justin Bieber concert?! I thought they were sold out?" I asked surprised, and very happy.. "Now, don't give me all the credit. It's from your father too.." She answered. "Dad got it for me?" I said bewildered. "Don't sound so chocked, you know he loves you and he knew how badly you wanted to go." She looked at me a little more serious now. "So I'll really get to see his concert?" I laughed. "Yes, but that's not all. Did you have time to see what kind of ticket it is?" She smirked. I gave her a confused glance before I read the text on it again. "MEET&GREET?!" I almost screamed. She shushed me before she started to laugh. "Quiet down, the neighbours will think that someone is dying!" Mom chuckled. "I, me?! I'm going to meet Justin Bieber?" I said and looked at her with a big smile and eyes the size of plates. "Yes!" She screamed back. I attack-huged her and told her how grateful I was, afterwards I went to call my dad. I could tell he was really surprised that I did, but just as happy.

"No way.." I said, not realizing that I was thinking out loud. "Yes way.." He returned. That snapped me out of my coma. I looked at him again. I'd already embarrassed myself enough, and I was not gonna let him get the upper hand. In interviews he was always such a sweetheart, but in reality he was pretty cocky. Well, that's not really breaking news. I guess that's what you become from being world famous. "Justin Bieber, figures.. Only you would be so brave to talk to a complete stranger. Do you always pick up girls from the street?" I mocked, but with a smile. Ouch, I know.. Maybe a little rude. "Ohhh!" The boys laughed, witch I guessed was Alfredo, Ryan e.t.c. Yup. Alfredo leaned forward. "Watch out Bieber, she's a though one.." He smirked as he looked me up and down. I love playing games, so I looked back at him and smiled. "Sorry am I interrupting something?" Justin said as he looked at him. "Maybe.." Alfredo looked to me again. "Hey, what's your name?" He asked with a kind smile on his face. Okay, game's over. I walked over to the car and put out my hand, he shook it as I answered. "I'm Oliwia." I smiled kindly. "Alfredo" He returned. "I know." I blurted out. "You're a fan?" Justin suddenly asked, I'd almost forgotten him. "Well, yeah.. Where did you think I was coming from at this hour? You just had you concert like 500 meters away from here." I said nicely. "Right.." He smiled. "So where are you headed to?" Justin said. "I was on my way to the train, going home." I sighed. "We were going to the hotel, you wanna join?" He suggested with one of his world famous ice melting smiles. "I don't know, mom is expecting me to come home. She's kinda dramatic, if I don't get home she'll probably think I got kidnapped." I laughed. "Oh come on!" They all said in union. I chuckled. "I could tell her i'm staying at my dad's.." I said. "Yes! That's more like it. Hop on." Justin said. I got inside the van, I was right, it was a lot of room. But as of right now, all seats was taken. "So where am I supposed to sit?" I turned around and looked at Justin with one raised eyebrow. He smirked. Oh I know what he was thinking, but before he could pull me down on his lap Alfredo beat him to it. "Right here, see this is comfortable.." He flirted. I looked at him a bit chocked. "Yeah, it is.." I answered smiling. When I'd confirmed that I was okay with it he put his arms around my waist, pulling me a bit closer. I just looked into his eyes until I heard someone clear their throat. My head snapped up and I saw Justin looking at us with raised eyebrows. "Are you lovebirds done?" He mocked. "Jealous much?" I returned with a little sarcasm. It was like if they were competing for my attention. "Really we're back to that?" He asked. "I was just kidding!" I laughed. "You know I love you too.." I joked. "Thank you!" He said smiling like a little boy. I rolled my eyes as everyone laughed.

_____________________________________________________

Hi guys! So if you're reading this it means that you probably read the whole text. Anyways, I just want to tell you that this is NOT going to be a fanfic with multiple chapters. I'm just wondering what you thought about it, and if you think i'm a good writer..? I am writing SO many fanfics but i've never posted any of them. But i just wanna know what you think about my writing and stuff, you can criticize all you want, I can take it.. And also I don't own any of the people written about in this story, except for the fan character. I own the story/fanfic. Thank you!

//O.G