Thug Life: The Sequel

That day when Nikki asked was I'm pregnant and I said no, I told Tavares and he took me to the store to get the home pregnancy test as we got home I went to the bathroom and waited for about 15 minutes and the test came back positive. I was shocked but really happy! What did the test say bae? Tavares said, I came out and told him. He couldn't believe it he was going to be a father!

We went downstairs were everybody where and I told them. They were all happy. Me and the girls went back upstairs so I could finish this wedding planning. Uhm, Kiyah when we goin' dress shopping? Toya said. Ion know, probably tomorrow. Yassss Danni said.

Bro, I hope all this drilling shit over with cause I have child, Keef might be having one on the way and Reese you havin one on the way and Sharmir yo ass better wait until yall get older Durk said.

Keef: What you mean I might be having one on the way?

Durk: I overheard Toya talking to Kiyah and them. And she said that she been feeling a little sick lately.

Keef: Damn I hope I have ah lil girl.

Tavares: I hope I have ah boy cus he gon be swaggin like his daddy

Sharmir: Yall niggahs crazy.

Sorry it's short but enjoy :) ♥ . Toya might be pregnant also ! Oh lawwd , we gon be raising hell up in the house . Bol .