You're Still The One ~ Larry/Zouis

Start from the beginning

I slowly walked into the classroom and took a seat towards the back of the class. I looked to the left of my seat and saw a tan boy with black hair writing in a journal. He looked up and our eyes met. I looked away, embarrassed that he caught me staring. I saw him smirk from the corner of my eye, and the only think I could think was how hot he was. Like seriously, I would let him drill me whenever- shit, no. This is bad. I'm in love with Harry, remember?

"Can I borrow a pencil?" the boy asked me.

"Um... um y-yea, sure," I silently cursed myself for stuttering.

I dug into my backpack and pulled out a pencil. As our fingers lightly touched I felt sparks fly through my arm. Damn it!

"So what's your name?" he asked.

"Um... Louis," I answered.

He let his head fall back a little in thought until a wave of recognition rushed over him.

"Louis Tomlinson?"

I nodded my head and a smile grew on his face.

"Louis, as in student council president Louis who's dating the captain of the footie team?" he asked again.

I nodded again. This guy was making me forget how to speak.

"I'm Zayn," he said, "I'm new here. Today's actually my first day."

"Oh really?" I asked stupidly.

"Yea, so the only person I know here is Liam Payne. You heard of him?"

Of course I've heard of Liam. He's one of my best mates.

"Yea, he's my boyfriend's best friend," I said.

"So you've heard he's having a party this Saturday then, right?"

"No. I didn't know about a party," I said, confused.

"Oh, well why don't I invite you?" he smiled widely.

"You know I have a boyfriend," I said with a smirk.

"Yea of course. I'm just asking as friends," he smiled even wider.

"Okay then. I'll be there," I said.

I hadn't even realized we had been talking the whole class until the lunch bell went off. Wow time flies by fast.

"See you at the party tomorrow Louis," he winked and left the classroom.

I followed shortly behind him and went to lunch at my usual table. Now I know I'm all popular now and stuff, but I prefer to eat alone or with just Harry. I take a book and peacefully read alone at the end of my table. About five minutes into lunch I felt strong arms wrap around me from behind and soft lips graze my neck.

"Hey beautiful," Harry's husky voice said in my ear.

"Hey," I smiled up at him and looked back down at my book.

"Babe, you should eat something. You're all skin and bones."

It was true. I was way too skinny. I never ate lunch except when Harry had a sandwich I could steal. It wasn't intentional, it just happened.

"Yea I should eat something," I said and eyed him suspiciously.

He brought a ham sandwich out of his backpack and opened the baggie it was in. I swiftly reached my hand across him and stole half the sandwich.

"You're so lucky I love you," he said and rolled his eyes.

I laughed and swallowed the food in practically one bite.

"Hey so I heard Liam is having a party tomorrow night. You wanna go?" I looked up at Harry hopefully.

"

Yea, sure. You know I never say no to a good party."

"I know," I looked back down at my book and Harry left me in quiet until the bell rung again.

"Let me walk you to the student council meeting," he said and pulled me from the chair I was sitting in.

We walked all the way to the conference room and Harry kissed me on the forehead.

"I have football practice so just meet me at my car when you're done," he smiled at me.

"Yea, sure," I kissed him on the lips and walked into the meeting room.

I was so excited for the party tomorrow. Little did I know that night was the night that changed my life.

~