You're Still The One ~ Larry/Zouis

Chapter 1

"Uh! Harry!" I moaned, and turned my head into the pillow.

Harry sped up his thrusting and a huge wave of pleasure rushed over my body.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" Harry asked, continuing to pound into me.

"No! Oh my god," I came all over his chest with a loud groan.

The tightening around his dick made him release inside me with an audible sigh of relief. He slowly pulled himself out and lay down on the space next to me. He eyed the middle of my legs where his cum was slowly trickling down.

"Sorry. I meant to use a condom," he said looking a little guilty.

"It's alright. I love you," I said and pursed my lips, asking for a kiss.

Harry rolled on top of me and kissed me deeply on the mouth.

"I love you," he purred, and kissed all over my nose, cheeks, and forehead.

I fell asleep in Harry's arms and he held me all night long.

-o-

My name is Louis Tomlinson in case you were wondering. I'm president of the student council so, in retrospect, I can technically do anything I want. Before I got elected, I got picked on by the jocks every day. They used to call me fag, and fairy, and pretty much every gay slang term known to man. But everything changed when I got elected student council president. My popularity practically shot through the roof. Instead of sitting alone at lunch, reading Huckleberry Finn, I had tons of friends. My best friend is and always will be Niall Horan. He's lovely, with blond hair and blue eyes. He's really cute, but not my type.

After I became popular, two other boys came out of the closet; Liam Payne and Harry Styles. They're both super popular, super handsome jocks and everyone in school loves them. Harry and I started dating last spring when we ran into each other in the hallway and he asked me on a coffee date. We hit it off right away and I realized I loved him within the first two weeks of dating him. Harry is more or less the most popular guy in school. Being captain of the football team and a straight A student really has its perks. Harry is friends with pretty much everyone and can throw a party like it's nobody's business. I really am in love with him and nobody can change that. He's mine and I'm his forever.

"Hey guys," Niall cheered at us.

Harry walks me to school every day with his arm around my waist and an umbrella covering my head in case it rains. We walked into school and saw Niall's bright blond hair, shining from the florescent lights in the hallway.

"Hey Ni!" I said and hugged him briefly.

"So guys... did you have fun last night," Niall winked at me and Harry smirked in response.

"Shut up Niall," I said and blushed.

"Whatever dude. I'm going to be late for class so I'll see you at lunch," Niall waved us goodbye.

"Bye Niall," Harry mumbled and pulled me to my English class.

He walked me down the hallway, saying hi or slapping hands with pretty much everyone.

"Here you are love," Harry said and stopped us in front of the classroom door.

"Thanks Harry," I said and smiled up at him.

I do admit that I'm pretty short but Harry's really tall, at least a head taller than me. Harry leaned down and kissed me on top of the head.

"Love you," he said and walked to his own class before the bell rang, signaling he was late.