New York here I come!

(On the phone with Shamia)
Tamari (me): Hey girl I can't wait to see you!

Shamia(bestie): Me either! When you get here we gon turn up!

I was getting ready to go to New York to see my bestie Shamia. We met in second grade and every since then we been riding for each other. We only get to see each other about once or twice a year because she live in New York and I live in Atlanta. You might ask why don't you just go live with her since y'all best friends. Well I don't live with her because I live with my boyfriend, kavahra. Don't think I'm selfish because I live with him. The only reason I live down here is because he's is a business owner and I work for him. But enough about me lets get back to the story.

Kav called me almost 20 times. Even though he knew I wouldn't get to New York before 6. I decided to call him back.

Me: Hey nosey what up

Kav😍🔐: Nothing. How bout you cutie.

Me: Nothing except having my phone glitch from all the times you called me😒

Kav😍🔐: What do you mean? I didn't call you I was at work all day.

Me: well It doesn't matter I'm not in the mood for an argument, but I gotta go and get settled down I'll call you before I go to bed. K?

Kav😍🔐: alright talk to you later

kavarah pov

I honestly feel bad about cheating on Tamari, but she's not giving me what I want. I'm not gonna force her to do what she doesn't wanna do, so I have a side chick. But even if she finds out about her, she can't break up with me because she won't have a job.