The Hunting Begins

Edward was running away from Alice she found shirts with blood and Some other stuff that was his covered with human blood. He have started to hunt humans now so he constantly had his eyes red he knew that the voulturi couldn't stop him not now or never. He was going to attack bella next but Alice had stopped him he then found a fragile human wondering around and he hunted the human harshly her screams were being heard around the forest but no one were trying to stop him from anything. He then found bella around the forest and he looked at her covered in blood, Bella stayed in shock by seeing him like that he walked towards her and growl "What do you think you're doing here?" He asked her and the scent of her blood drive him crazy for her and her blood.
Bella said scared "E-Edward I just was going to s--" He cut her out and looked at her with hate "You were going to see me?" He growled "Don't say that because you are scared of me!" He yelled and she looked at him "Edward I'm not afraid of you..!" He smirk and put her against the tree and looked at her "Oh, really bella" he smirk again and say "Then if I bite your neck won't you be scared?" He chuckle and got close to her neck knowing she was afraid of him now. He laugh and smirk "Don't you think that You need to run?" He looked at her and she shaked her head to say 'No'.
Bella looked into his red blood eyes and looked away "Don't do this t--" He cut her again and Alice come and finds him grabbing bella and taking her away from him knowing that he was planning to hurt her or hurt both of them. Bella was shaking because she was afraid of Edward now she never knew that side of him and she could tell that it was mostly her fault since she broked up with him and had moved on.