Chapter Twenty Seven.

Start from the beginning

"Umm." I glanced at their faces.

I wasn't quite sure on how to phrase it. The subject hadn't really been approached before. I shifted from my slouched position and sat up straight. My eyes once again scanning the surrounding tables.

"He..H-Harry..we had dry sex." I stuttered.

I started to feel uncomfortable as I noticed a woman behind Zoe shake her head tutting. She got to her feet, taking her papers with her and exited the coffee shop. My embarrassed gaze focused back on my friends. Lucy's mouth formed an "o" shape before she shook her head in confusion and waited for me to clarify.

"There was a sheet between us...You sort of go through the motions of sex but without penetration." I explained.

"So you were both naked with a sheet between you?" Zoe asked.

I was still blushing, but their openness to the conversation was something I felt needed applauding. Not only were we talking about the subject like it was completely innocent, but we were holding our discussion in a public place.

"No, no. We had underwear on." I gushed. My head dipped slightly, avoiding their eye contact. "But Harry took his boxers off." I concluded quietly.

I heard a giggle, immediately knowing it was Lucy.

"So he dry humped you?" Charlotte asked. "With a sheet."

I screwed my face up in disgust.

"It was more romantic than that." I protested. "Ugh, I hate that term. It makes us sound like immature, hormonal teenagers. I prefer to call it non-penetrative sex."

"Harry is a hormonal teenager." Lucy giggled.

"Harry's nineteen." I quietly commented.

Shrugging commenced round the group before their attention was back on me.

"What else have you done?" Zoe continued the interrogation.

I knew they were just being inquisitive. I was the first one out of our little group to experience being with a guy sexually. It was only natural that they asked questions but I felt a little out of my depth to be honest. I wasn't quite sure on how to explain things myself.

"He's, umm, pleasured me orally." I replied, cheeks furiously blushing.

"Oh my gosh." Charlotte commented. "What was it like?"

There was no way I was going into any sort of detail.

"I don't really have much of a basis for comparison. But it was pretty mind blowing." I admitted.

I couldn't help but shyly smile, thinking back to the time I spent together with Harry in his room.

"Have you done anything for him?"

The question stumped me. All I had to answer with was the one time I caused him to release into his boxers. But even then he was fully clothed. Well, nearly.

"Has he asked you about it?" Zoe questioned.

I shook my head. Not once had Harry encouraged me to perform anything orally on him. Maybe he didn't want to pressure me. But surely he wanted me to reciprocate. I had picked up the general gist of things, but my lack of experience left me at a complete disadvantage.

"Maybe you should have a go. I mean he's experienced, that way he can tell you how to do it and what he likes."

It seemed simple enough, but the thought of actually carrying out the act made me anxious. It seemed like it was always Harry that initiated anything sexual between us, always the dominant. How would I even approach the subject? I pondered over the idea for a second before remembering Harry wasn't exactly shy when it came to these sort of intimate topics. I was pretty sure he wouldn't mind me expressing my curiosity.