iii.

Tommy and Jenna in the MM 💕

At lunch

Demarco POV

Today has been good so far, not to hectic because I have (I guess my new friends) in all of my classes, so they can help me around.

Me and Cassidy was on our way to lunch and he was making jokes and I was laughing. I can tell he's the class comedian, he was making the whole class laugh 4th hour. He's really cute, but I'm definitely not gonna mention it to him, he might try to beat my ass.

"So you play any sports?" he asked as we stepped into the lunch line. "Basketball" I nodded. "You any good" he smirked. "Of course, I wouldn't claim a sport if I sucked at it" I chuckled. "What about you" I continued getting my food and walking down the line. "Basketball as well, you should go out for the team with me and Tommy" he said as we paid for our lunch and made our way to a table.

"That sounds cool" I said biting my burger. Just then Jenna and Tommy walked over with their food and sat down.

"Aye bro, Demarco is gonna try out for the basketball team with us" Cassidy said with a mouth full of food. "Ew boy swallow your food, that's nasty" Jenna said covering her eyes. "Shut up" he responded munching on his bag of cheetos.

"That's cool bro, you better be some heat tho (good).. These boys here are good as hell" Tommy said. "Oh no doubt, I ain't worried" I said laughing and finishing my food.

__________________________

Short but I just felt like updating, I got another job and its way more work than my old job.. Slow updates but bare with me 😌