Chapter 10

The Beatles are TOTALLY AWESOME! :D

and so is this story :P, JK or am I O.o 

Enjoy!

Chapter 10 - I can't think of a name for this chapter yet. :3

About two weeks went by pretty fast. I slept through most of it. Lilly took care of me, she let me stay at her place for the weeks I need to be in bed. I began to felt better over the few weeks but I hardly got to see anyone else. 

When ever Paul tried to get in to see me, I just faked being asleep or in pain. I was a little sad not to see any of the other boys. I wondered where they were. That Ringo guy was kind of cute. It was nice to have my mind on someone other then Paul. Ringo was shy and not trying to get every girl to love him!

Calm down Holly, calm down. Just another stupid boy.

As I healed almost fully, Lilly knocked on the door to the guest room of her small home where I was staying. She spoke through the wooden door.

"Breakfast." My mind realized it was about nine in the morning judging from what the clock said beside the bed. The door opened just slowly and not the whole way. Then walked in with a tray full of my food...

"Paul?" I asked kind of loud. He pushed the door shut with his foot and walked the trey over to me. He set it on my lap while I sat up to eat. Paul sat beside me and watched me begin to eat.

"Your good at faking sleep." Paul said finally while I ate some fried eggs that Lilly made for me. Now, that made me laugh, I nearly choked on my eggs.

"Thank you, now what do you want?" I continued to eat.

"Just to make sure your ok." He answered somewhat slowly, brushing his hand over my cheek.

"Well," I rolled my eyes, "I'm fine ok. Should be back in my feet in a matter of days." Stupid ass.

"Thats good." Paul was really worried about me.

My curiosity got the better of me, "Why do you even care?" I stopped eating.

"I.." Paul stopped in the middle of his sentence, his mouth still open as though he was still talking. But he just stood up and left silently. What was he going to say?

So, I just ate silently and then rested in bed.

*********************************************************************************************************************

I became well over the next few days. It was about the beginning of June. I was able to finally to go back to my apartment, which was great. I was once again invited to the cavern to see the Beatles play and I accepted.

I would get to see Ringo again, and that made me excited.

When the evening came around and I entered the Cavern, walking down the steps. My hand was still a little bit shaky as it held on to the railing. As I reached the main room of the Cavern I saw the Beatles getting ready on the stage. It was just how I imagined it. But this time, I didn't focus on Paul.

I saw Lilly standing near the front and I walked slowly up to her. When I tapped her on the shoulder, she quickly looked around and smiled at me.

"Hey." She had to shout over the crowd. I nodded a hello, and before I knew the boys were playing stage.

They song into the microphone and girls screamed every once in a while. I had no idea what songs they were singing, but I figured they were about love or something. It was fun to bounce along to.

When they finished after a few songs and thunderous applause from the crowd and Lilly. I followed Lilly back stage and to the boys. They were found it to be a really good show. I also heard that they made the right decision choosing Ringo as the new drummer. Which made me smile.

"Good job Paul!" Lilly nearly squealed as she wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him flat on the lips. A bit of jealous stured in the pit of my stomach but I brushed it off.

"I thought you did really good Ringo." I blushed as I spoke closer to Ringo then Paul or any other one of the boys. He tightly gripped his drum sticks in his hand and he looked up at me, acting shy.

"Oh, um, thanks." Ringo replied, "A lot of the fans want Pete back so it's nice to know you think I'm good." He kind of chuckled slightly, laughing at him self. I realized he was kind of embarrassed.

"We should hang out sometime." My hand were behind my back. I hoped I didn't seem too pushy.

"How about Friday?" Ringo asked quickly before realizing himself and slowing down.

"All right." I giggled at him. We agreed on meeting outside the Cavern Friday afternoon. And you don't know how excited I was.