It"ll Get Better

Toni

When Adrian was 7 I reunited with my family. It was a difficult move to make but Kenny persuaded me and I'm so happy he did. My relationship is back to normal with everyone except my dad. I swear sometimes he doesn't think logical he still thinks that Jake is the one for me. It was Saturday and the family was coming over..which I hated. Kenny had took the boys with him to Indiana to visit his mom while on a business trip.

FaceTime

"Baby  I'm really not in the mood to hear my dad's mouth today". I whined. "Well then don't listen". Kenny chuckled. "I'm being serious and you're making jokes, terrible jokes at that". I laughed. "Whatever. Look Tone he's your father and parents always think they know what's better for you. My mom does the same to me and you'll do the same to our kids". Kenny sighed. "I guess you're right for once". I laughed hysterically.

"All of that wasn't called for. So what's under that shirt". Kenny winked his eye. "Nothing". I whispered biting my lip. "Let me see". Kenny said causing me to slightly melt.

I started unbuttoning my shirt slowly. I had Kenny's full attention. I had taken off one side and my left breast was exposed. Just as I was about to take the other side off the door bell rung.

"Baby I have to go"! I quickly put my shirt back on. "Noooo wait"! Kenny yelled in disappointment. "We'll finish this later on tonight baby. I love you". I said running down the stairs. "Ok and I love you too beautiful". Kenny said sounding a little salty.

"Hi everybody"! I yelled as I opened the door. "About time you opened this door chile you know she don't do heat". Tamar bolted in the house.

The day went smooth until.

"Baby where's your little boyfriend"? Mr. Braxton asked. "He's my husband and away on business". I sternly said. "Watch him he seems so sneaky". Mr. Braxton walked out of the kitchen.

"His judgmental ass gets on my nerves". I pouted under my breath. "Tell me about he's tripping about me and Andre". Towanda rolled her eyes.

"Yeah and about me and Gabe". Trina chimed in. "Which he should"! Tamar blurted out making everyone laugh. "Y'all just jealous" Trina stuck her tongue out. "Jealous"! Everyone in the kitchen yelled.

"Baby Adriana is sleepy". Ms. E came walking into the kitchen. "Okay I'll take her upstairs".

Later That Night

Kenny

"So how did it go today"? "It went great". Toni rolled her eyes. "That bad huh. But look on the bright side you have peace and quiet at the house". "Yeah you're right Adriana is the sweetest baby ever". Toni excitedly said.

"What about the boys"? Toni asked suspiciously. "Boys will be boys babe we had a little problem earlier but everything is cool. Next time you should come my mom wanted to see you and the baby". "Well next we will". Toni yawned.

"Stop doing that Tone you might get sleepy". " I am sleepy Ken". Toni yawned again. "No you got to finish what we started this morning"! "Really Ken? Your wife has had a long stressful day and your having nasty thoughts". Toni rolled her eyes.

"Yup. Now strip". I grinned causing Toni to bite her lip. "Like this"? Toni started taking off her clothes.

Before I knew it Toni was completely naked. "Your turn". Toni winked at me. "Huh. Naw I got you when I get back home".

"Ken that's not fair"! Toni pouted. I took my shirt off and froze looking at the phone.

"Baby..Ken....Kenny"! Toni yelled into the phone. I quickly pressed the end button making Toni think the signal failed.

We ended up texting the whole night. "I don't get naked unless I'm about to bang and I wasn't so I had to do something". I laughed to myself.

Sunday Evening

Toni

"My babies are coming home"! I sung through the house. I quickly jumped into the shower. Then I went to check on Adriana but she was gone. I looked everywhere for her. "Where's my baby"! I quickly panicked.

"Calm down". Kenny whispered in my ear while wrapping his arms around me. "Baby when did you get here"? "Since you've been in the shower I took the kids over to Towanda's so you can rest". Kenny kissed my forehead.

Adrian

"So are you into 7th graders"? I asked Jennifer. "Maybe...maybe not". Jennifer said putting her head down blushing. I grabbed her hand and our eyes met. I don't know what's going on with me right now but I'm in love.

We walked to the park talking and laughing. I brought us ice cream and pushed her on the swings. I looked at my watch and knew that I needed to get back to Umba's house but this is a once in a lifetime experience. I, Adrian Julius Edmonds, is spending the day with 14 year old Jennifer Wilson the Jennifer Wilson.

My phone started going crazy in my pocket.

"Maybe you should answer that"? Jennifer giggled. "Naw baby the only person that has my attention is you". I grinned.

"Awww Adrian kiss me". Jennifer said causing my heart to stop. I looked at her and leaned in. Our lips connected then before I knew it our tongues were touching. I pulled back shocked.

"What you've never French kissed before"? Jennifer asked shocked. "Don't laugh but no I haven't". I whispered.

"Well lets practice some more". Jennifer pulled me in passionately. It seemed like we kissed for eternity.

"I got to get home". Jennifer pulled back running off.

I looked down at the front of my pants to see my penis erected. Then I looked at my phone to see 50 missed calls and 25 text messages.

"Ugh Umba is going to kill me. But fuck it we all take a beating sometimes". I thought to myself.