Chiron changed into his wheel chair form. I'm guessing his Cetaur dorm couldn't fit inside this house. "So do any of you know what happened today and who caused it."

Nicholas began. "It started to happen in Capture the Flag. My team was all tied up. Aaron and I tried to help them. But then...." Nicholas paused. "He showed up and angered Aaron. So Aaron caused the earthquake-"

Chiron held up his hand. "Who is he?"

I jumped in. "Erebus, son of Nyx. He sent a spirit to persuade me to kill myslef. But the earthquake broke the trance just in time."

Chiron swallowed all of information. "Son of Nyx you say." He stroked his beard. "Is he the one from the prophecy?"

"Yes." Jessica answered shaking her head.

"Well he sounds like a camper who used to go here a long time ago. His name was Ethan and he was the only son of Nyx. Strangely he was bright and full of spirit. He enjoyed going out into the strawberry fields and he liked singing at campfires. Sadly, he admired Luke, for his skills and abilities. Even before we knew Luke was on Kronos's side, Luke trained Ethan, and he became his young pupil. Luke filled his mind with voilence, and hatred towards the Gods and demigods."

"That's a verse from the prophecy!" Jessica exclaimed. "To watch the sun fall. And the gods, and demigods, one and all."

"Nice catch." I comment.

"Any ways your enemy wasn't always an enemy. He was once one of us. And so was Luke." Chiron stopped.

"Chiron I need to ask you something." I confessed.

Chiron gestured me to continue.

"I believe we should have another quest."

Chiron digested what I said. "What for? I think you know what happened Last time - your little sister."

"I know what happened. But we," I look at Nick and he smiled at me. Then I looked at Jessica and she smiled at me as well. "Have to find ourselves a demigod."

"Wait-" Nick said in confusion.

"I'll tell you later." Jessica reassured him.

Chris thought about this for a while. I waited impatiently, tapping my foot on the wooden floor, urging for an answer. "Okay." That was all he said. "But you need another person to come with you."

I shook my head in disbelief. "What do you mean?"

"The Prophecy states, 3 demigods and 1 will lead the way." Chiron qouted. "You need on more person to make four."

"So your saying that we have been missing one person this while entire time?" Nick's voice cracked two octaves up.

"Wait a minute." Jessica looked around her. "Where is Aaron?"

Nick's voice went back to normal. "Oh he is in the infirmary. After the earthquake he drained himself out."

Jessica facepalmed herself. "He is a Son of Neptune. He needs water to heal." She stands up and runs to the door. "Um....thank you Chiron for the info." She runs out of the door slamming it shut behind her.

"I think we should be leaving as well." I extend my hand out.

Chiron shook it with a half heartedly smile. "Good luck."

Nick laughed. "Like we will be needing it."

We both run out of the door all the way to the Infirmary. "He is in this room." Nick led me to the room on the far right.

Once we were inside Jessica was standing over Aaron's bed with a bucket filled with water. She threw the water onto him, with the bucket, and Aaron sat up from his bed soaking wet.

"What was that for?" He yelled combing his finger through his wet black hair.

"Your welcome fish legs." Jessica grumbled under her breath. She folded her arms a crossed her chest.

"Listen buddy we need to ask you a huge favor." Nick started. "How would like to go on a quest with us."

Aaron's scowl wiped away. "Sure, but let me get changed first."

Here we go again.