Chapter 10

Harry Styles .

I woke up today happily. I feel like there is something heavy on my chest, Vicky was resting her head on my chest. I tried to got up silently, I don't want to wake her. I was fighting with myself not to take a photo of her because she have a messy hair, but still look like an angel.

She was wearing my T-Shirt. It was oversize on her. I found my phone beside her, I took it...and started taking a million photos of her.

I wanna announce our relationship, I wanna make it a surprise for her. I went downstairs to the kitchen to make her the breakfast. I wanna treat her well because I really want her to be happy with me.

I decided to announce our relationship. I shared the photo we took it yesterday together with the burnt pizza, saying:
"My lovely girlfriend @Vicky_Smith... I love you so much babe.. Hope you liked the pizza that we made it together"

After seconds, I found Vicky standing beside me with wet hair, kissing my check.

"Morning babe" she said with her raspy voice.
I hugged her tightly.

"Why didn't you wake me?" She asked, helping me in making the breakfast.

"You are like an angel, when you're sleeping" I said with a smile on my face "I keep taking photos of you like a crazy boy" she laughed at me.
The way she was laughing at me is really adorable. I love her smile.
She started helping me in making the breakfast. I don't want her to help me, I wanna her feel like she is a princess. Actually, she is my princess.

"No, you will not do anything, you will just set watching me like a princess"

"I am already princess" she said proudly, making me laugh at her words. She was kidding me.

Vicky Smith
I went upstairs to our room, it was very messy, everything was upside down, everything was on the floor, nothing in its own place. I started cleaning the room, because I hate the mess.

After minutes, I finished cleaning the room, I went to check twitter. It was a notification. I opened it, Harry shared a photo of us, confirming me as his girlfriend.
He was kissing my check and I was wrapping my arms around his neck smiling and he was wrapping his arms around my waist. He is taller than me. I felt like i was hugging a tower. The photo is very nice I love it. The replies weren't bad. The fans love me, the replies sent me love.

"She is so beautiful"
"Harry is so happy with her"
"They love each other"
"I was expected their relationship, it is nice at all"

He made me so happy by this surprise, he's different from Sam in many things. Sam didn't want to announce our relationship, he wanted to hide it I don't know why!! He was very confusing.

Harry treats me like noone else. He is my friend, best friend, Daddy, and my boyfriend. Nobody can be compared to him. I am very happy because the fans love me, don't hate me. I know maybe some of them don't like me because my boyfriend is Harry Styles. He is one of the boys that took billions of hearts, and have billions of fans around the world. The fans are crazy of them. The most of the fans don't like the boys' girlfriends because it make them feel like you take their love, dream and make them feel like that they don't have a chance. They are crazy. I am already directioner, and I was one of these girls, but I have the love of my life now here with me preparing the breakfast for me.

I went to him in the kitchen, I found him already finished,Sitting, waiting for me I think. I sat on the chair which was beside him.

"Harry?"
"Yeah princess!!" He said looking at me, waiting for me to continue.
"You're the best boyfriend ever" I said "and I love you very very very much"
I really can't express what I feel. I am very romantic these days. The words can't express my love to him, I really love him with all my heart.
"Hug me Vicky" he said with a huge smile on his face, opening his arms.

I hugged him so tight. When you feel like you have a man that will do anything for you, and he just want to draw the smile on your face, and don't want to see you crying. It's incredible.
"I love you my princess" he whispered me."I love you too, babe" I whispered back to him.

We sat down and started eating, it was very delicious. Harry is a good chef by the way. I think that the burnt pizza was just a mistake and I think he's better than me in cooking. The only thing that I can do about the housework is cleaning the house.
We finished and I cleaned the table.

--In the evening--

The boys came with there girlfriends Farah,Eleanor and Sophia. We sat together, watched 'Tangled' like babies. Eleanor, Farah, Sophia are good friends. Farah is very funny. The funniest of them.
I excused myself. I went to call mum.

"Hii mum, missed ya all, How are you?"
I really miss mum, they travelled two days ago.
"Good, sweetheart" her voice was little nervous.
"When will you come back?" I asked her, I hope them come back soon not the next weekend.
"The next weekend"
"Okay" I said with a sad voice then I hanged up.

I went downstairs back to them. Me and the girls went to the kitchen. I talked with them a lot. They all are very nice. I exchanged the phone numbers with them. Farah told us that Zayn proposed to her, and their marriage will be at October they already engaged.

"Congratulations!" I said. Her checks turned pink. She is so nice, I guess me and her will be good friends.

We went out to the boys again. I sat on the couch beside Harry. He said that he want me alone for a while. We went and stood on the stairs.

"What's wrong?" I asked him seriously.
"Erm.. The boys wanna go to a bar to have fun, and drink, can I go with them?" He asked me like a baby boy asking his mother to play with his friends. I giggled.
"Harry, sure you can" I said looking at his green eyes "I am not your mother babe, I am your girlfriend. You can do what ever you want"
"Thank you princess" he said and kissed my check.
"But please Harry don't drink a lot" I said, and he nodded like a baby boy.
How can he be perfect like that?

The boys had gone.... Me and the girls watched another film and it was 'Cindrella' film like babies. waiting for the boys to come back. Me,Soph,El, and Farah don't like bars, so we don't ask our men to go with them...

After hours, Harry came back, and the girls had gone back home with their boyfriends.
Harry wasn't drunk, he was good. We went to sleep....

-------------------------------------------------------------
This chapter is boring, and little romantic.
Hope you like it guys:

Thank you for the reads +650
Don't forget to vote & comment your opinion.

Love you all ❤ -A

Bye ❤❤