Chapter Ten- A Good Day

I coated Khalif's back in long red scratches. Loud moans poured from my mouth, but the sound of the shower covered them. His plump lips left kisses all over my wet skin. One hand roamed my body but the other kept my leg wrapped around him. He lifted his head, making eye contact with me for a moment. He leaned forward and sucked in my bottom lip.
"Khalif," I moaned into the kiss. He gripped my thighs tighter. I placed my head in the crook of his neck and squirmed as pleasure took over my body.
Khalif let go of my legs and wrapped his arms around my waist. I laid my head on his chest as I caught my breath.
"Remind me to take a shower alone next time," I giggled.
He let out a small, sexy chuckle. "Come on baby we gotta finish up in here. I bet they wondering what we doing in here," he said pulling me under the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khalif dried himself off as I wrung out my soaked hair. Once he was done, he wrapped a towel around himself then me and carried me to the bed. He sat me down and I was directly in front of his chest. He tried to leave, but i stopped him. "Wait baby," I stood on my knees so i could get face to face with him. "I love you," I smiled like a child. He smiled back with the same childlike smile I had. "I love you too baby," he responded. I kissed his sweet lips and his hands trailed lower and lower by the second. Suddenly, we were interuppted by a loud banging on the door. "IF YALL DONT GET YALL NASTY ASSES OUT THIS HOUSE!!! YALL ALREADY LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" Keke's voice thundered through the room. A silent laugh came from mines and Khalif's mouth.

"Ok were getting dressed!" I yelled back.

"Damn nasty ass children," she groaned.

Khalif took my hand and helped me pick out my clothes and I did the same with him. We matched with our all white outfits and gold accesories. "People not gon like us today," I giggled. "Come on I have a suprise for you before school."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaryanna Pov

Vanessa and Khalif walked throught the door, but it was only 5 minutes until the bell so I didn't see the point of coming in anyway.

Vanessa sat next to me.
"Why are you so damn late!?" I shoved her.

She glanced up at me with a wide smile and low crimson eyes.

"Vanessa are you-"
"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She cut me off.
"Spit on me again if you want to Ima beat you!" I said smacking her forehead.
She giggled and turned her head. A spot on her neck was just as red as her eyes. I jabbed it twice.
She winced
"That's what you get for being nasty! Did you get it this morning?" I asked.
She nodded. "Look, smell my hair."
I did so and her hair smelled like straight up weed.
"Why did you even come to school today?" I asked.
"Cause mama said we stay home too much," she answered while fiddling with my pencil.
"Damnit Vanessa..can't stay sober for anything," I grumbled.

At that moment, the bell rang and the students ran out like they were escaping the fires of hell.

Khalif found his way over to Vanessa and I stood between the two to prevent PDA but sadly, I failed. The two reached over me and kissed above me head. My skin crawled. "I AM NOT THAT SHORT!!!! YOU NASTIES HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF EACH OTHER!!!!" 

They just laughed at me. I cant wait until they're back to normal...

~~~~~~~Later that day~~~~~Vanessa POV~~~~~

It was around 5 and I was changing into a tank top and shorts.

"I need to go and get the rest of my clothes from my dad's house," I mumbled to myself. Mama and Khalif hand already bought me so many clothes and its been 5 months since I've started living with them.

Khalif's hands wrapped around my waist and snapped me out of my thoughts. 

"Hey um, I need to go get my clothes from my dad's house," I said with slight hesitation.
"Vanessa you know how i feel-"
"Khalif just let me do it please?! If you hear me scream you have the right to come in swinging!" I cut him off. I knew he was going to have an issue with me going back there.
He sighed. 
I kissed his cheek. "Thanks babe! Let's go!"
"Wait right now???"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I knocked on the front door of the house I used to live in 5 months ago. Obviously, Bruno answered. 
"Where the hell have you been--" he said reaching for my neck.

I jumped back. "Bruno, I came for my things. That's it."

His face was confused. "What do you mean? Are you moving out? You don't have any money -"
"Look I'm going to stay with a friend." He peeked behind me and saw the running car.

"Well you remeber that deal we made. You have to stay with me for two more weeks and then you can go. You wouldn't have to go throught this if you had your own place," he smiled

I sighed at his twisted thoughts of humor. "Ok. Two weeks time."

YOOOOO!! So I'm sorry for not updating! Life has its hands around my neck at the moment... But, I stayed up so I can write SOMETHING for my loves tp read over spring break! This chapter was V E R Y short but theres a good reason! It's because there's gonna be a H U G E emotion switch in this book andyou guys aren't gonna like me. You know how in Swae's My Everything, all the events happened at once?!? That's what's gonna happen here.  My readers who added me on snapchat WILL GET A SNEAK PEAK ON 3/20 so if you want that you better hurry up and add me you have 3 days. This chapter is so short it barely reached my 1000 word limit with all this extra...And its 4:25AM (The 1000th word is 1000 i thought that was funny..)

ALSO!!! Rightnx2u HAS A NEW BOOK OUT!!! IT'S CALLED DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY GOREADITTTTT