The Challenge

This is the 34th chapter! I am so excited because after this, there will be ONE chapter left and ONE epilogue and then I will have finally completed this book! Thank you guys for everything, please vote right now and comment your opinions. Don't be afraid to criticize or correct any misspelled words, sometimes I rush, and I apologize for that in advance!!

Continuing on with the story ..

oh wait, also I apologize because I've been gone for ten days, leaving you all without an update!! I'm so sorry for my unprofessional and unexcused absence, please don't hate me, or think I'm dead. I'm very much alive, thanks.

The Challenge

---------------------------

Majianna 

 "Wai- what?" I repeated for the second time not understanding the task. Chae sighed again, looked around the circle before repeating it, "You have to be honest for the whole day. Any thoughts your thinking you have to share out loud." I thought about it for a second before instantly shaking my head, all the things I be thinking about when it comes down to King deserves to only be shared in the bedroom and I really don't want to hear about Chae or Kaylie's thoughts on the boys either.

 I snatched the 5 Truth or Dare gum wrapper from her hand before reading it again. Sure enough it read, 'be honest for the whole day. Any thoughts your thinking has to be shared out loud'.

       "This is gonna be ridiculous." Kaylie huffed and I couldn't help but agree. "Yeah what if I'm thinking about porn." Prince asked, a goofy smile on his face while we all rolled our eyes. "Then I would express what I'm thinking which is, clearly Chae's not doing her job right." Damien sassed, snapping his hand in A-Z form. I choked on my water as I attempted to mask my laughter.  "Shut the fuck up Damien." Chae snapped, then looked over at me and rolled her eyes. "It's not that funny."

    I closed the cap of my water bottle after I regained control of my coughing. "I'm just laughing because Prince didn't deny it." I mumbled, while King coughed into his hand, soon coughs were erupting from every end of the table, except for Chae who was just looking at Prince with crossed arms. "Is this really necessary?" he stated to Chae before looking my way and glaring. "What does the dare say? Any thoughts your thinking has to be shared out loud." I recited before returning my attention back to him and nodding for extra emphasis.

   "Fine." he huffed before going against the rules and bending down to whisper something in Chae's ear. Just as Kaylie was about to protest, Chae's eyes widened. Her small smile dropped and a frown replaced it all the while her face turned bright red. I cocked my head to the side lightly and silently asked her what was wrong. She didn't answer, only fluttered her eyes shut before turning to her right and sucker punching the fuck out of Prince's neck.

"Woaaah!" I exclaimed, before rushing to Prince's aid to make sure his neck was not broken. I didn't hear a snap but I damn sure heard a pop. His hands flew to his neck as he rubbed it and screamed profanities. "Was what he said that serious?" Kaylie asked, huffing and rushing to the kitchen to retrieve ice. "Ask his dumb ass!" she shouted before standing up from the circle we were seated around and walking across the living room to sit on a secluded part of the couch. I let go of his neck that was beaming bright red and went towards her. Slowly, I kneeled besides her and whispered, "What happened?"

  "He told me that my pussy was getting loose!" she mumbled, looking over to me and then back at the floor. "Well, your only having sex with him so..is that your fault? Tell him he needs to shrink his monster dick cause I swear if he's anywhere CLOSE to how big King is, oh my God, your walls are-" I started getting off topic.