5:05am

5:05am

vienna finally turned and jumped back in fear at the sudden realization that she wasn't alone in the dark therapy room. she brought her hands to her face and a scream made its way out of her lips, that quickly died down when she saw who it was. "scheiße," fuck, she breathed out the curse word in her native language. "stop doing that, jane!" the heiress said angrily. it had been several occasions in which jane had startled her by sneaking up on her, as she saw it.

"are you curious about the hypnosis machine?" jane asked in a rather empty tone as she gestured to the contraption behind vienna price.

the heiress only nodded her head.

jane then continued to tell her the story behind it. vienna knew by now that it had probably been used for something cruel, as most things in the hospital. walking past the heiress and to the machine, jane started, "these machines were used to treat patients by using hypnosis therapy." she twisted the knob and the door opened with a loud creak of metal against metal. inside was a chain that hung down to the floor and up top was some sort of handle to hang onto. "a patient was left in here for hours while the room seemed to spin around them, but that was the ruse. what really happened in this machine was that they were being slowly poisoned to death with toxic gases."

in a second, she saw jane's eyes flash an emerald green color at the same time that the dim ceiling lights flickered and she knew it wasn't really jane at all. now revealing his true self, bloody harry shot his arm out to grab a hold of her wrist, all the while vienna called out for help.

he half pulled and half dragged her slender frame into the hypnosis machine easily despite the struggling of the blonde haired heiress and he closed the door on her, locking it with a latch on the outside. 

vienna's hands banged on the metal door with all her strength but her cries were muted by the creaking of metal from the machine as it was locked with her in it, and even if she could be heard, jane was probably long gone anyway. there was a chance she hadn't even noticed vienna was even gone, and if she had noticed, the heiress was sure jane would not even care for her life after what she did to glenda.

the machine sequence commenced seconds later and vienna felt the small space of the machine spin around her, making her almost lose her balance for a moment. her hand immediately reached for the handle provided there to keep herself on her feet, and eventually with the spinning of the hypnosis machines she began to see horrible images of susannah, nancy, and glenda all meeting their deaths one by one. susannah being chopped to pieces, nancy being incinerated in the ovens, and glenda drowning in the icy waters of the hydrotherapy floor.

vienna was fairly certain she was victim number four.

-

i know this update is super short, but the reason for that is that i felt the chapters were getting too long. i intended them to be 300-500 words, and i was able to do it in the beginning, but later on i started writing 600-800 word chapters. that isn't what i wanted for this fic. so from now until the end, expect chapters this short.

but that means i may update every other day BECAUSE the chaps are so short.

thank you all for reading and supporting this story. it means a lot. and i hope you all have a very good week!

-clary xx