Chapter 4(:

On the walk in the woods, I smacked into two trees. And Christian being my oh-so-loving-mate, just chuckled and told me to watch where I was going. How can I when I'm freaking blindfolded? I wanted to ask him, but just kept quiet.

   After maybe thirty minutes of walking in the woods, Christian took the blindfold off of me. I gasped. It was so beautiful. There was a beautiful pond. and a field full of different kinds of flowers. I know it doesn't seem like much, but trust me, it is.

   Christian sat the basket down, came up behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

   "It's so beautiful. Thank you for bringing me up here."

   "It is beautiful. But not as beautiful as you are. I've never brought anyone else up here before. Conisder this our secret place."

   I just blushed and nodded. "I'm hungry. Can we please eat now?"

   He gave out a chuckle. "Sure." We laid out the blanket and set out the lasagna, plates, and drinks.

   I took a bite out of my lasagna and it was so delicious. "Did you make this yourself?" I asked, taking another bite out of my lasagna.

   "Yeah. Does it taste bad?" He had a worried expression on his face.

   "No. It's delicious."

   "Really? Thanks."

   We sat there eating and talking, just having us a good time. We finished up our dinner and he sat out the dessert. Cheesecake. Yummy.

   "I have some toppings and cocolate or caramel," he said, setting the things out on the blanket.

   "Can I have the cherries and caramel please?"

   "Yeah."

   As we sat there eating out desert, it started to become dusk. We put all of the things back in the basket except for the blanket and laid down.

   We laid there in comfortable silence, watching the sun set. Christian rolled over onto his side to where he was facing me, and propped himself up on his elbow. I did the same thing. He looked into my hazel eyes and I looked into his green eyes.

   "Brylee, I love you," he said, then leaned in and kissed me.

   "I love you to, Christian," I said, when we pulled back.

   We leaned in, and kissed again. This time, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly opened and moaned as his tongue explored my mouth. In one swift moment, I was under Christian.

   He moved his lips down to my neck and started trailing kisses up and down my neck.

   His hand moved down to my dress and he started to take it off of me. I grabbed his hand.

   "I-I'm not ready."

   "I'm sorry, Brylee. I don't know what I was thinking. I was just too caught up in the moment and my wolf just took over. If you want, I can wait as long as you need me to until your ready. I'm so sorry," and he did look sorry.

   "It's okay, Christian." By now he had gotten into a sitting position. I got up on my knees and gave him a peck on the lips. "It's just, I don't really wanna do it up in the woods."

   "I understand."

   "Since you showed me this beautiful place, I want to show you something." I walked behind a tree and stripped down to nothing. Then I shifted into my wolf form.

   My wolf was white with a little bit of a caramel color here and there. I wasn't a tiny wolf, but I wasn't a huge one either.

   I walked back out to where Christian was standing and he just stared at me. He walked behind a tree and a minute later, came out a big black wolf. I instantly knew it was Christian.

   'Your even sexy in wolf form' I said in his mind.

   'Well your even beautiful in wolf form' he replied back.

   'Let's shift back and head home.'

   I went behind the tree that I shifted behind earlier. I shifted back into my human form and quickly got dressed. I went back out to where Christian and helped him pack the rest of the things.

   "Want a piggy-back ride?" Christian asked me.

   "Oooh yeah." I hopped onto Christian's  back. I caught him off guard and we both fell to the ground. We laughed until we couldn't breath anymore.

   "I think I formed a six pack just by laughing so much." I said, trying to catch my breath.

   "Let's try that again." Christian said, helping me up.

   I hopped on his back again. This time, he was prepared. He picked up the picnic basket and headed home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo. I know it was horrible. I'm sick and I have a headache. So yeah. I just wanted to upload a chapter for you.

Tell me what you think about this:D

Also, I'm not going to upload until I get some comments and votes.

so. Picture over on the side is of Brylee and Christian. (: Hope you like it.

Vote!(:

Comment!(:

Fan!(:

~Erica<3