Chappie 3

~One week Later~

   It has been one week  since me and Christian found out we're mates. He's really sweet. We haven't gotten around to kissing or saying 'I love you' yet, we haven't even seen each other in wolf form, but I'm fine with that.

   Tonight, he's taking me up in the woods to the pond that's there. We are going to have a picnic and after the picnic, we are gonna lay under the stars.

   Right now, I'm at the mall shopping with my mom, Lindzy, Layla, and Keira. They wanted me to get the 'perfect' outfit for tonight but I just wanted to go in a pair of shorts and a tank top. But no. We have to go shopping for a stupid outfit that I don't even want at all!

   We went to so many stores and my feet feel like they are going to fall off. We headed into JC Penny's and headed straight towards the girls section.

   "Oh my gosh!" Keira squealed. "This would look amazing on you! And not to mention, my brother would love this on you." She winked.

   "I am not showing off my ass like some whore, Keira!"

   "Fine. I was just trying to find something easier for y'all to take off tonight," she replied, putting  it back on the rack.

   "I am not having sex tonight!" I whispered, yelled.

   After another hour of hell, we finally got to the dresses, the only place we haven't looked yet.

   "Oh my gosh! This is the one for you! I'm not even kidding this time!" Keira said, jumping up and down in front of me.

   "Oh my. That is beautiful!" I grabbed the dress out of her hands. The top half was like and olive green color, and the bottom half was black. "Thank you so much, Keira. I love it." I hugged her then headed towards the dressing rooms.

   It came down to mid thigh. Too short, I thought. But I love it way to much to pass up this offer. I'll just get some leggings to wear under the dress.

   I put my clothes back on then walked out of the dressing room and over to mom, Lindzy, Layla, and Keira.

   "Well, did it fit?" They all asked me at the same time.

   "Yeah. It came down to mid thigh, so I'll be putting some leggings under the dress." I headed over to the leggings section and went over to the green leggings. I skimmed over the colors until I saw olive green. I fount my size and tossed it in the  buggy.

   I then headed over to the shoe section knowing exactly what I wanted. Peter Pan shoes. (They really exist 'cause I have a pair:D oh yeah.) I quickly found them and fount my size. I tossed those in the buggy and headed over to the check out line.

   Everything came up to a total of $84.53. I insisted on paying but Lindzy said that she was going to pay. I started to argue with her and well, don't argue with a Luna.

   When we left the mall, it was around 1 or 2. Christian was taking me up in the woods at like 5 i think. Also, Keira and Layla already told me they were going to do my hair and makeup. Grr.

   On the ride home, Layla and Keira were talking 'bout how they were going to do my hair and makeup. Mom and Lindzy were talking about wedding plans. Geeze, Everyone was getting on my nerves.

   We finally arrived home. Thank God. I quickly jumped out of the truck and ran inside for my search of Christian. I haven't been away from him this long since, well, we've never actually been apart from each other.

   I found him in the kitchen with his friends. I skipped over to him and gave him a hug. I buried my head in his chest. I breathed in his scent. Old Spice. Weird right? Eh. Whatever.

   He gave out a chuckle. "I missed you," I mumbled into his chest.

   He bent down and whispered, "I missed you too, babygirl."

   I was jerked out of his arms. I looked behind me and say Keira and Layla giving me an evil grin. I scowled. Christian and all of his friends, who I don't know yet, laughed.

   "Come on. Lets go get you dolled up," Layla said.

   "But-but, I don't wanna," I whined.

   "Go on. Go get ready. I'll see you soon," Christian whispered in my ear. When he straigtened back up, he winked at me. I felt my cheeks getting warm so I hid my blush with my hair.

   I was dragged upstairs by Keira and Layla.

   "Okay. Sit," they said pushing me down into the chair. They immediatly started on my makeup and hair. Layla did my makeup and Keira did my hair. After 2 hours of torture, they finally finished.

   My hair was in tiny curls down my back, and my makeup was simple. Green eye shadow, a little but of blush, eyeliner, and mascara. It looked amazing.

   "Now go get your outfit on," they pushed me into the closet.

   I put on my black matching bra and underwear. Then I threw on my dress, leggings, and Peter Pan shoes. I went over to my full length mirror and looked at myself. I looked pretty cute. I ran back out of my closet and checked the time. 4:30.

   "Can I go now?" I asked them.

   "Sure. But don't mess up your hair, makeup, OR your dress. Got it?" Layla said.

   "Yeah, yeah. I got it." I ran down the hallway towards Christian's friend, Bryson's room where Christian was getting ready. I knocked lightly on the door. Bryson opened the door up.

   "Where's Christian?" I aske, straigtening my dress out.

   "He's downstairs getting the picnic basket ready."

   "Oh. Okay. Well, see ya later," I said, trying to get away cause he was checking me out.

   I quickly went down the three hallways and headed down the stairs. I found Christian in the kitchen getting the picnic basket ready, just like Bryson said. He had his back turned to me, so I decided to sneak up on him. I was about to wrap my arms around his waist when he turned around, grinning.

   "Think you could sneak up on me?" I gave a sheepish grin.

   "Well..." We just laughed.

   "You ready?" He asked, picking the picnic basket up off of the table.

   "Yup." He blindfolded me. "Hey! I don't like being left in the dark, Christian!" He just laughed and grabbed my hand leading me to our destination.

   Wherever that is at...

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. I made this long(: So I hope you like it... please tell me what you think.

Also, tell me what you think about the people I chose to pick for the charecters. If you have any sujestions, please tell me cause i would love to hear them.

   So you know the drill:

Vote!(:

Comment!(:

Fan!(:

~Erica<3