eight

Luke's POV

Ashton was still in the shower when I left the house, I decided that I couldn't talk to Ashton right now due to the fact that we'd probably end up fighting and I didn't want to deal with that yet. Talking to Cameron about the all of this seemed more important to me because he may actually help me sort it all out, he was going to think logically and not with his heart like I was.

Once outside, I pulled my phone from my pocket to call Cameron and he answered not long after, "Hey Luke, did everything go okay?" He asked and it caused me to smile lightly.

"Well, I didn't get a chance to talk to him because we argued and then he angrily went to the bathroom when we got home." I replied before adding on, "However, I found out that he hadn't told her about me and she thinks he's cheating on her with me." I explained and Cameron took a second to respond.

"Woah, that's heavy." Cameron almost breathed out, obviously somewhat shocked at the news too, "You want to come over and maybe figure out what you could do?" He then asked.

"That sounds good, thank you."

"Okay, do you want me to pick you up?" He asked and I smiled.

"That'd be great."

"No worries, I'll be there in a few." Cameron informed me before hanging up the phone.

True to his word, Cameron pulled up outside my house within a few minutes and I was quick to get into the car with him. Ashton hadn't seemed to notice my absence nor the fact that I'd just got into a car outside, I was assuming he was still in the shower or he simply didn't care that I wasn't there.

At this point, it didn't bother me as much because it was very evident he didn't care for me or her as much as we cared for him.

Cameron and I didn't talk about what happened with Ashton until we were in his flat, clearly he wanted for us to talk about this properly and the car was no place to do that. I appreciated the gesture because it gave at least the impression that he cared about what I had to say and the troubles I was going with, that was more than I could say for Ashton.

"So, do you want to talk about what happened?" Cameron asked as we sat down on the couch in his small flat.

"I don't know, I just feel like I have a responsibility to tell her about Ashton and him cheating because reading the texts, it's clear she has no idea about me or anyone else Ashton may be with." I said and Cameron nodded.

"Well, you can get a break today and talk to her tomorrow? I know you're not in the best state to go about trying to fix everything." Cameron said and I just shrugged.

"I just feel so deflated, I thought maybe that he'd at least mentioned that he was with someone else and it may be just so I had a reason to hate her and not Ashton but it turns out she is feeling just as hurt as I am because she pretty much thinks Ashton is cheating on her with me." I vented and Cameron placed a hand on my knee to give it a reassuring squeeze.

"It's okay, Ashton is completely dickhead and neither of you or her deserve this." He was trying to make me feel better, "However, you need to relax for a bit and we can go about fixing everything tomorrow, you'll push yourself too far if you do it today because you haven't even come to terms with this new information."

Letting out a sigh, I nodded my head before agreeing, "I guess you're right."

Smiling, Cameron squeezed my leg once more before letting out, "Of course I am, been there and done this remember?"

"Does this not bring up memories for you then? Like, if you're seeing me experience what you already have." I asked, feeling slightly worried I may have been upsetting Cameron this whole time.