Lost forever

Chandler POV
Well it's been 2 weeks and know I can go back to school in a knee brace and a cast on my foot. Everyone was so happy to see me.

Emily POV
School was so boring until Chandler showed up! She was in a cast and brace. She had a wheel chair for the ground and had to be help on her crutches for the stairs.

Avery POV
So Chandler get back and I see her in crutches! I need to ask her questions! Hey wait Chandler what happens 2 weeks ago exactly
who is Sam?

Chandler POV
So Avery comes asking questions about Sam. I tell her exactly everything that I witnessed. Avery felt like she didn't believe me until I ask Sam to show herself which is really like a double shadow on me. Avery looked all weirded out, like she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Avery POV
Chandler told me everything in every little detail. Of course I didn't believe her. I font think anyone would have, until she should me Sam. Well it wasn't really her but I know it was because there was another shadow next to Chandler. After that I believed her.

Cammi POV
Chandler are you OK? You look like me now, but with a leg cast, and a knee brace, and crutches.

Chandler POV
Ya. Your Right. I guess so.

Bbbbbrrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg!!!!!

Chandler POV
Oh crap! I'm late for class. Now I'm going to be really late, because I can barely make it up the stairs. And I'm going to make you late to Emily. I'm so sorry for all this.

Emily POV
No, no. Its fine. I'm sure the teacher won't mind that you and I are late because you need help and I'm willing to help you. Ha, maybe I'll get the character award.

Teacher POV
Well class, let me take attendance. Cammi. Uh, Avery. Stephen. And Emily, no not here. And Jacob. Chandler, not here ether ok.

Avery POV
No, Emily and Chandler are here. I saw them downstairs.

Cammi POV
Ya me to.

Teacher POV
Well then are we late, yes. OK

Emily POV
Wow we are really late, no offence. Sorry we are so late. I was just helping Chandler get up here and carry her stuff.

Teacher POV
And why would we be doing that miss Emily?

Chandler POV
Ugh I hate that Teacher. This is why. I walk in the class room and everyone gasps, even the teacher.

Teacher POV
My, my. Dear, are you OK. What on earth happened to you. Wait you know what forget it you two made us late anyway.

Chandler POV
Ugh why do we have to get in trouble.

Sam POV
Don't know. What you doin. Can I do it to?

Chandler POV
All Of a sodden Sam shows up asking me a whole bunch of questions. Be quiet your going to get me in trouble again.

Teacher POV
So I here talking miss Chandler?

Chandler POV
No ma'am. Sam shut you mouth!

Teacher POV
That it! Go to the office. I font care that you are crippled know. Go!

Chandler POV
Ugh thanks a lot Sam.

Avery POV
Well I see Chandler talking to the air so I kinda think she is talking to Sam. And know the teacher is looking at her, oh no. WTF! She gets in trouble. She could have been talk to her self.

Emily POV
Are you kidding me right know. Chandler gets sent down to the office for talking to thin air, I mean Sam. So rude!

Principle POV
Your excused, I'm So sorry,again for making you come down her like that.

Chandler POV
Well the principle was nice. It's not your fault. Font worry.

Principle POV
Well since you can't really walk do you just want to go home now?

Chandler POV
Well today was a great day. I got to go home early. I got hot chocolate. And then my dog died. Wait what! Ahhhhh. Gregory, what happens to you. Why would you be out here. This is what happens when you Rhone around out side by your self. You become road kill!

Sam POV
OK So Chandler is screaming at the ground for no apparent reason is she OK. Yo, Chandler are you.... Oh. Chandler, I'm So sorry for your loss. Do you want to do anything? Maybe do you want to berry him?

Chandler POV
Sam comes over and suggest that we berry him and I think that's a good idea. At least George is still alive. SNIFF.

Sam POV
Well we are done. Are you OK. You look very, Well, ghostly like.
Hey At least George is still, you now breathing.

Chandler POV
Yeah. I guess. But how did he get out any way? Well never mind. I don't want to think about it.