Where It All Ends

Don't play song till told

Its been few years now. Lucas asked Chandler to marry him and of course she said yes. Laurence asked Avery to move in with him. I think he will ask soon! Emily and Gray live together being a newlywed couple. How sweet.

Laurence: Avery. Will you be so happy and kind to be my wife, and marry me?

Avery: ................... Um. Let me think.... Of course i would silly!

Avery and Laurence invite all there friends and family. Chandler and Emily have the honer of singing at the wedding and Natsu is Laurence's best man. Gray is the ring carrier.

The wedding day has finally come! Avery and Laurence are finally getting married!

Chandler: Avery aren't you excited? Me and Emily are. We can't wait to sing for you. Whats wrong?

Avery: Its... Its nothing. I... Am just nervous, cant a girl be nervous on her wedding day? I think so! Sorry. Its just I'm not so sure about this.

Emily: Its OK. I got very nervous too. I thought Gray was going to say no for a second. But then i realized he just needed some time to remember the good times we had on our dates, and stuff like that.

Avery: Ya, i guess your right. (Silently to herself) But that's not what I'm worried about.

Chandler: what did you say?

Avery: Nothing.

Emily : Its time! Chandler we have to go get ready for our song. Lets go!

Avery starts walking out very slowly.

(Cue song)
Merrily we will fall out of line out of line. I'd fall anywhere with you I'm by your side. Swinging in the rain humming melodies. Where not going anywhere until we freeze.

I'm not afraid anymore, I'm not afraid. Forever is a long time. But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side.

Carefully we'll place for our destiny. You came in and took this heart, and set it free. Every word you right and sing is so warm to me, so warm to me. I'm torn, I'm torn. To be right where you are.

I'm not afraid anymore, I'm not afraid. Forever is a long time. But i wouldn't mind spending it by your side. Tell me every day I get to wake up to that smile. I wouldn't mind it at all, I wouldn't mind it at all. You so know me, pinch me gently. I can hardly breath.

Forever is a long. Long time. But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side. Tell me every day I get to wake up to that smile. I wouldn't mind it at all, I wouldn't mind it at all.

Everyone claps. Now, to the part everyone want to here.

Preach: Dearly beloved, we are gathered her today, to join Avery, and Laurence, in holy matrimony. Laurence, do you take Avery, to be your wife?

Laurence: I... I do.

Preach: And do you, Avery take Laurence to be your husband?

Avery: I... I... I cant! (While she runs out of the room)

Dante: Oh come on!

Preach: Everyone come down and take your seats. I'm sure everything will be OK.

Chandler+Emily: Lets go.

Next book, coming soon. I hope you liked this book, and want to know what happens next. Please vote for my book. Thanks!

I'm going to do sneak peaks on the next chapter, or in this case the next book so... "The book was mostly based on a demon, but not so much anymore, until Chandler gets made at Lucas, and Sam comes out."