Chapter 25: Luca has a Secret

*4 Months Later*

*Lucas POV*

I haven't really been feeling well these past couple of days and Olly's is worried. Im always in the bathroom. I mean sure it could be the flue but this has been going on for a month now. I was currently in my bed. Olly making me some soup and my dad and papa were taking the girls out to make sure I had some peace and quiet. I also had a doctor appointment in a couple of hours and Olly will be taking me to that as well.

"love here is your soup and I want you to eat it all." Olly cam through the door with a tray of soup and hot tea.

"Olly I dont know if I cant eat. Ill puke it up later."

"You need to eat even if. Come on love ill feed it to you." I sat up and he fed me as much as I could handle. But he made me drink all of my tea. Then I fell asleep, I could feel Olly leave the bed move and knew Olly was gonna clean up a bit. I slept for a good 5 hours until it was time to go to the doctor.

"Luca baby come on the nurse called us."

"But Olly."

"No buts babe come on." I got up and she weighted me and all that crap. then we got to the room and she made me pee in a cup. Ugggggh I hate it when I have to do this. but I did and gave it to her, she left to run some tests while I sat in Ollys lap. The doctor came in the room 15 mins later.

"Mr. Tomlinson will you lay on the bed and pull up your shirt. please."

"Why." Olly demanded."

" Don't worry Mr. Mur's.

"What are you going to do."

"Well since im also our dads Dr. I'm gonna do and altra-sound."

"But isn't that for people who are pregnant."

"Yes...Im checking what I seen on one test I already ooh." He put the gel on my belly and moved it around with the wand. "Well if you look here Olly and Luca you will see your baby."

"Really. OMFG my father is gonna flip." and then you hear a thud.

"Olly baby are you okay."

"Seems that news was to much. Well Luca congratulations. I hope Noah and Kade can have babies as well."

"They can Kade can get pregnant."

"Well thats great. Im gonna print you about 5 and be right back why dont you get cleaned up and wake him up."

*Olly's POV*

On the drive home I didn't say a word to Luca I mean I wasn't mad, by no means was I mad. Its just what am I going to do. Im 17...were 17 and we're gonna have a baby. When I pulled up to the house, Luca hurried out of the car, Tears rolling down his face. I tried to get to him before you slammed the door in my face and ran to his room and locked it. When I opened the front door Harry was already up the stairs and Louis looks pissed.

"What did you do to my son."

"We found out he's pregnant and well I didn't talk to him the whole ride home."

"Really he is....Well not the point. He just ran through here in tears telling me to make sure you leave him alone. His dad went through the same damn thing with Amnesia. His ex Nick didn't want a baby and told Harry to abort. But he didn't and he left. Harry had to raise Amnesia on his own till she was 8 and thats when he met me. Hell he even raised Luca and Noah on his own for 4 months, because the first month they were home I went out all nigh to get drunk. Well one night I came home, Said some words I shouldn't and then he tool the boys and Nez and left. Harry has told the boys those stories so they know. I don't want my son to go through that. You better fix this."

I go up the stairs to Lucas room and open the door. and see Harry laying with Luca and hes crying holding his belly. I nod as into ask if I could take his place and Harry moves. Luca snuggles into me as his dad leaves. "Luca baby im so sorry."

"Are you not happy. Are you going to leave."

"No baby im am not going to leave ever, i want to be a father with you I was to have this baby. I was just thinking Ya know like about our future and If the baby will be a boy or girl. I hope its a girl, name her grace Like we were talking about a while baby baby."

"I love you Olly." He puts my hand on his belly.

"I love you to Luca, I love you to my little baby." I state kissing luca's head and belly. He giggled and we laughed. we even talked about the baby.