Chapter 1:The unexpected

I just want to thank everyone for the comments and favorites on Unspoken Words. Thank you so much and thank you for reading the sequel!! I hope you enjoy

"See you around Emma " she whispered.

A light breeze hit her face brushing away the wet tears. As if Emma was brushing them away herself.

Regina smiled at the thought. And lightly laided her hands on her pregnant stomach. She turned back around and began walking to the car.

The light breeze blew around the grave site. But the letter and rose never moved out of place.

______________________________________

Four years later

A hooded figure finally reach the white stone she had been looking for. At first she stared at the craving that read Emma Swan.

Her loose blonde hair moved with the cold wind that lightly hit her face. She stood silently while holding a wore out envelope that was given to her. The blonde woman slowly opened it and scanned it's content. Her blueish green eyes widened from the familiar handwriting and message...

Eleven years ago

Emma Swan leaned against the library's outside wall while at her phone. Killian had been texting her all day and she was tired of it. There was only so much she could be doing during the day. She had run out of things to say and was annoyed of how clingy he could be.

The blonde had just finished all her classes for the day and all she wanted to do was go home and watch television.

She placed her phone in her pocket and turned the corner quickly, unaware of a woman turning in the opposite direction. Emma ramped into the stranger causing books and pages to scatter all across the floor.

"I'm so sorry I should've have been rushing so quickly !" Emma said quickly bending down to pick up the fallen items.

Great job Swan. Just great.

"No don't worry about it, it was an accident " the woman said grabbing her books from the floor.

Once Emma gathered all the scattered pages she stood back up handing them to the woman.

"Why thank you Miss ...?"

"Emma.. Emma Swan" she said extending her hand.

"Katherine Nolan " she said taking it.

Katherine smiled widely.

Why is she looking at me like that?

"So Emma where are you rushing off to so quicky? " she said letting go of her hand.

"Well I was heading home. I'm done for the day".

"Perfect that means your free for lunch. I'm meeting some friends and I think you should come with" she smiled.

I don't know this girl....why would I even consider it.

"Please I insist..I'm sure they'll love you and I'm sure you don't have anything else planned " Katherine said once again smiling.

Emma bit her bottom lip. "Well okay..I guess I could go"

Why am I agreeing to this ?