Possession of the Alpha (The Dress)

En başından başla

Anyway I'd emailed dad about Josh and he was eager to meet him,just like Josh was eager to meet my dad.He loved my mom and she was already very attached to him,they'd been properly introduced during half term break and she had very much liked him. He liked my mom,but she was so embarrassing,the first thing she said to him was "I hope your being gentle with my little girl,a bit of head board banging is alright but remember us girls like it tender too".

I cringed at the memory,that was so embarrassing,his reply was even worse "Dont worry Mrs Jones,im gentle with her,although you should probably tell your daughter that! She gets a bit carried away you know" I'd hit him so hard after that! One that was not true and two why would you tell my mom that?

I clicked the button for the ground floor and thankfully no one entered the lift as I was going down. I ran to the kitchen,I was starving and I was determined to get some pop tarts! Never again would I share! I opened the cuboard and beamed as I saw a full box,I grabbed 4 and put them on a plate then put them in the microwave. I was hungry and being a wolf gives me the excuse to eat shit loads. As my pop tarts were heating up I saw Kasey smiling at me as she approached.

"Hey girl" she greeted hugging me tightly and smiling. Something was up,since Stewart dumped her she never smiled. I narrowed my eyes at her and waited for an explanation. She giggled then began to explain.

"I'm dating someone!" She shrieked making me gult as it was actually quite loud. I jumped too,I was happy she was happy.....and the microwave dinged telling me my food was ready.

"It's Chase!" She said happily and I suddenly forgot about my pop tarts. She can't date Chase.

"What no!" I reply,making her give me a confused expression. I sigh and bite my lip.

"Kasey he doesn't date,he was with Stacy a few weeks ago. He bangs you and then he moves on,he's just like what Josh was like"

Her smile faded and she sunk into the dining room chair that was beside her. She looked up at me

"Should I hold off with the sex then?" I nod,maybe he does like her. If he does then he'll wait,and if he doesn't then atleast she doesn't get hurt. She nods then stands up smiling again and heads to grab some corn flakes. I skip to get my pop tarts and sit down to dig in,the kitchen was empty as everyone was either out or in bed. We eat quickly then head out to Kaseys car,it doesn't take long to get to town so we sat chatting with no music. The silence was fine and we felt perfectly comfortable in it.

Joshua's P.O.V

A few minutes after Hazel left I'd finished everything I needed too so decided to go out for a run. I hadn't fazed for a while and my wolf was itching to be set free. I hadn't even seen Hazels wolf yet so made sure to ask her to faze with me later. I decided to take the stairs and was down in a couple of seconds,taking 3 at a time. The doors to the grounds were already open so once I'd walked up the hall then out the doors I could finally change! I slid off my shirt,leaving my bare chest in view of the sun. It was quite hot now and I could feel the heat on my skin. Then my trousers came off and I felt the same on my legs and then my crotch when I took off my Calvins. I'm not embarrassed of my body,infact I'm quite proud of it. Hazel always checks me out when she thinks I'm not looking,and I know she loves my abs.

I set my wolf free an he begins to escape. The usually stretching pang if pain begins and I bend forward,as my bones adjust. The noise was awful,all those bones moving around and bending where they needed to,it was gross but it didn't really hurt. I felt the fur sprouting from my flesh and soon my senses were heightened and the change was complete. My chocolate brown wolf stood still getting used to being free again. My fur matched my hair and my eyes were like my own,I loved being in wolf form I felt more relaxed. I started to gag for a run,so take off into the woods as full speed,fulfilling the need I had for so long. The trees buzzed past me and the breeze felt amazing against my fur,brushing it back with every stride I took. I'd forgotten how amazing running as a wolf was and regretted not taking Hazel out with me sooner.

Hazels P.O.V

"I feel naked!" I yell as I look in the mirror to admire a "dress" (huh! More like underwear) Kasey had thrown over the door to me. It was a black skin dress which clings to you,it only just covered my booty and the neck line was plunging! No I was not wearing this! She pokes her head round and pulls a face in disgust.

"No I get what you mean! Oh try this!" This was the 6th store we'd been too and I'd tried on so many. I had a dress for the goodbye meeting but I wanted a new one for the welcome one. I groaned and waited for the dress to be thrown over the curtain,down fell a long cherry red maxi dress. I looked at it closey,it wasn't terrible. It was a halter neck,it had no patterns of stones on it which I liked. It was plain but stunning at the same time. I slid the current material I had on over my head and held up the dress so I could step into it,I pulled it up once I was in line and slipped the neckline over my head. The dress clung to my curves,but in a classy way. My feet were covered but I already had some black heels I would wear with it. I looked very slim and slender and with some jewellery this would look very nice.

"I'm buying this one" I enthuse bouncing a little as I really took myself in,it was very nice. She rushed in and cupped her mouth when she saw me,her eyes became moist.....oh no....yep she was crying.

"Oh you look so beautiful" she sobbed then pushed my back in telling me to buy the dress quickly before she nicks it from me. I giggle and push her out so I can change,once my clothes were back on I grabbed the dress and made my way with Kasey to the check out. There was no que so we were immediately served,yay the dress was mine! I squeezed several times in the car,forcing Kasey to finally put the radio on.

I almost cry at the song that comes on.

Don't stop believing

Hold on to that feeling

Street lights people

I look down in shame as I feel tears coming to my eyes. I'd loved glee and sobbed my heart out when Cory Monteith died. R.I.P Angel,I kept saying to myself to make me feel better. He was in a better place now and nothing was going to harm him anymore.

I blinked again pushing the tears back then smile when we finally reach the pack house. I was dying to show Josh my dress so grabbed the bags and legged it to the lift before Kasey had even completely stopped the car. I felt my feet go from underneath me and hit the floor,I jump up and grab my bags running to the lift ignoring Kaseys yells. The lift goes all the way up and I jump out eagerly,I run to his office and burst in without knocking.

My mouth drops and I feel very very strange. Both Morgan and Kyle pull away from each other.....yes you heard me right.

I looked around for Josh quickly,and saw he wasn't there.Why were they in his office? Both boys stand embarrassed,the silence is killing me and my stomach starts to feel uneasy. They were both so good with the ladies,what was going one? Morgan shuffles uneasily and decides to speak first.

"Umm Hazel....did you-"

I cut him off,I couldnt hear him say it,that would make it real.

"See you guys playing tonsil tennis,yeah saw that" oh god why didn't I knock?

A.N/ yeah thought I'd add something unexpected! Things are about to get good I promise! By the way just thought I'd say I have no problem with same sex relationships it's just the character! Honestly I think everyone's entitled to have love whatever your sexual preference may be! Thanks for reading!!!!