"Is that what happened?" Liam asked as we started making our way out of the club.

"Yeah but ugh I don't want to talk about it anymore. It's over, done now lets go." I said as the SUV pulled up and we all got in it. Zayn in the driver's seat and Liam next to him, Harry, Niall and I in the back.

We automatically noticed the massive amount of fans that were waiting outside of the hotel as we were being escorted in. All the screaming was making my head hurt and we rushed to get inside.

"Louis who was the girl you were dancing with?"

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"You guys look so cute together."

"She looks like a gold-digger."

"Niall who was the girl you were seen with at the club?"

"Can we get a picture?"

They were screaming from every direction, I'm pretty sure pictures of us at the club with Naileah and Ariana. We ignored their questions and kept walking towards the entrance. Security trying their best to keep them at bay and telling them that we couldn't take pictures with them tonight.

After successfully making it to our hotel rooms, with great effort I changed out of my clothes and I put on a pair of sweatpants and made my way to bed.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about what happened mate?" Harry asked me.

I sighed " I don't know what the hell happened, I was dancing with Naileah and then we kissed. It was getting a bit more heated and she pulled away saying "it was getting out of control" she then went to the bathroom, while she was there this girl came up to me and flat out started flirting with me, she kissed me and well I kissed her back. I guess Naileah saw and she left. Ugh I had to much to drink and I wasn't thinking straight mate." I told him.

"Wow, well imagine how she must have felt when she comes out and your kissing some random chick when moments before you were kissing her." He says to me.

"Well it's whatever now, it's not like we were even together or anything, we just kissed, one kiss that was it, it's not like it meant anything." I told him.

"Did it really not mean anything to you? Cuz maybe to her it did, you know she's a fan and when your chatting her up and you kiss her, it probably lead her to believe that you like her and you can deny it all you want but I know you do."

"Mate I don't even know her, sure I might have felt something when I kissed her but that doesn't mean that I'm like in love with her or anything. Exactly because she's a fan is why I don't want anything to do with her. She was just some girl at the club that I danced with, that's it." I told him exasperation evident in my voice

He sighed and turned off the lamp beside his bed, "Whatever you say mate, I'll let you sleep on it."

Damn Harry and his stupid late night talks, now there was no way I was going to get to sleep. All of these thoughts and questions  were running around in my mind. Why did I kiss that other girl? Could I really feel something for Naileah? No way I barely know her. Sure I felt something when we kissed and when we were dancing? Man she was good. The way my hands were roaming her body and the way she smiled and blushed when I complimented her. She was cute, very cute, hell the girl was a mix of things ranging from cute to hot as hell. There was definitely a connection there but I can't bring myself to feel like that. No, not after her she completely changed me, after what she did, it made it harder for me to trust people especially girls. I thought Naileah would just be looking for a good time but the way she ran out of the club tonight I guess I was wrong.