Chapter 1: The Beginning

Your POV

I walked outside my house heading to school then went to my locker to get the books then I went to Mr. Lancer's classroom. It's been three days since I got here as a new student, my parents found a job so we have no choice but to moved to Amity Park. This really disappointed me, I'm gonna miss my friends, and I still haven't make new friends in school.

Anyways, it's lunch break. . . Umm, e-ew! What kinda food is this? I am not eating that! Lucky I brought my own lunch as I began to eat. I just some people who are in the tables, the nerds, the popular kids and the jocks. What did surprise me was the black haired boy, blue eyes with a tan boy with glasses that he looks like a techno-geek and a goth girl. The goth girl surprise me hanging out with her two normal friends, not some other goths but does she have a goth friends? I don't see them.

My mind interrupted by a loud shouted, "FENTON!"

I blinked twice, turning around to see a jock, he's blond and have an angrily blue eyes walking over to the black haired boy, he looks so nervous when the blond boy call him. Oh no, I hated bullies. That's when he grabbed him by the collar glaring at him. He started complaining about that he got an F on his exam. Really? Is that what he was angry about? What a moron!

The boy started to sweating and his friends are trying to help him. I looked around only to see people sat there doing nothing but watching them. What the heck? Why aren't they helping the poor boy? Bunch of cowards! I need to help him, but how. . . I then looked at the food that I didn't eat. Oh great, I have no choice.

First, I looked around to see if anyone was watching me, nope they still watching the jock and the boy and some other are chatting not pay attention to them as I grabbed the plate then throw the food at him to his face on his left side. This cause everyone attention to him, they gasped and some other says 'Oooohh!' starting to chuckles.

I quickly hide under the table so he wouldn't know it's was me, I don't want to get in trouble. I peek watching him letting go of the boy as he looked around, "Who throw the food at me?!" I silently giggled then I heard someone shouting:

"FOOD FIGHT!!"

Everyone began to throw the food at each other laughing, the food are flying around as I still hiding under the table watching them throwing the food. I chuckled covering my mouth. Suddenly, I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I jumped startled turning around to see the black haired boy from earlier.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startling you." He said.
I sighed in relief, "It's fine."

We sat there a couple of minutes then I heard a female voice saying, "Danny, let's go!" "Oh, right!" Then he looked at me, "Come with us!" I nodded as I followed them. We finally got out of cafeteria starting walking outside the school in the football field then we sat down the bench.

"Whew, that was close." said the glasses one then the other boy turned to me, "Hey, thanks for saving from Dash!" "You saw me?" I asked him, he nodded smiling, "I own you one."

The goth girl spoke, "That was awesome, what you did back there!" she said chuckling and I thanked her then I introduced to them, "Where's my manners? I'm [Name] [Surname]."

"Danny Fenton, my friends are Sam Manson and Tucker Foley."
"Hi!"
"Your new, right?" Danny asked.
"Yes."
"Well, welcome to Amity Park!"
"Thanks!" I grinned at him.

(Word count: 644)