Well Hello Peter Pan!

"Hey KJ!" I said face timing him when he picked up. "Why couldn't you come to my RV or me coming to your RV?" he ask while playing NASCAR 14'. "Well i don't know but I know you and most of the other guys always have a Xbox Nascar game tournament. Wheres the it at this time and who's in it?" I asked him. "What the heck!?!?" he kinda yelled at Brex. "Yes!!!!" i heard KJ say throwing his arms into the air in victory. "Uhhhhh hello? Best Friend on the line! YO LOST BOYS!" i said getting their attention finally! "Well hello Peter Pan." KJ and Keelen said at the same time. And just looked awkwardly at each other while the others looked at them "Well anyway," I said breaking the awkwardness that spread in to my RV. "What are y'all doing tomorrow?" "Uhhhh actually I well we were going to ask you if you wanted to go out and eat somewhere with us tonight and tomorrow for lunch?" Cash asked me. "Yeah sure who's driving?" "Well KJ over here got his first truck," Brexton said throwing an arm around KJ's shoulders. "Probably him." "K well at least I know he's a good driver and won't hammer down most of the time like someone does Brexton!" We all look at Brex who tries to look innocent. HA innocence my butt! "Yeah KJ's driving." Owen said "where are we going to night?" I asked "uh.......um...... Outback." Keelen said. "Ok great!" I said "when do you want us to get you?" "Uhh I don't care." I said "so how about now?" Owen said "Yeah sure." I said. "Bye Peter Pan!" All the guys said. "Bye Lost Boys!" I said

About 4 minutes later there was a knock at the door. "Hello Cash and KJ. I'm guessing you are here to get Scarlett for something?" I here's my dad say I should go out now buttttt I wanna see how this ends. "Uh yes sir. How did you know?" I here'd Cash say. "Well the only time KJ comes here with one of y'all, y'all are normally going out to eat or something like that." My dad said. "Well anyways may Scarlett come with us?" Cash said. "Yes sir she can but, KJ has to say something before she goes." Dad said. Yep I ain't leaving. "Oh boy yeah she ain't coming any time soon." Cash said. "Wow! KJ!" I herd cash well and my dad and mom start laughing. "Why did you have to hit me?" There was a 5 minutes of silence then I herd KJ say, "Felt like the thing to do." Which caused my parents and Cash to start laughing. "Heyo! People!!" I said "Yeah yeah yeah let's go!" Cash said. "Ok" I said getting my backpack.
When we got to KJ's truck I asked "Who is riding with us?" "You, me, Tanner, and KJ." Cash said. "Thank you Captain Obvious! I thought KJ was riding with Brexton." I replied sarcastically. "Don't make me punch you again." KJ said with a little laugh in his voice. "That hurt like heck!" Cash said still rubbing his arm where KJ punched him. "What hurt like heck?" Tanner asked. "Your brother punched me! Do you know how bad that hurt?" Cash said. And Tanner just looked at him while KJ stopped getting in the drivers set and looked at him also. "Wowwwww." I said. "Wait a second..... Never mind." Cash said. We all got in the Chevy and I plugged up my phone and started playing lost boy by Ruth b. And started singing to the top of my lungs. While the two boys in the back laughed and KJ was just smiling and shaking his head. When that went off Teenagers by My Chemical Romance came on and we all looked at KJ. And he just smirked. Ugh boys!

             ~<TIME SKIP BROGHT TO YOU BY: THE ATLANTA BRAVES>~

    When we got done eating the waiter who name was Jerry (A.N. When I went to Daytona on a school trip and we went to outback and one of the waiters names was Jerry he was pretty cute. Just thought I had to was that.) He was pretty cute. But not my type. "I can not believe that, that girl asked KJ for his number!" Brexton said laughing when we got out side. Of yeah this red head with curly hair named Victoria. Asked him for his number. When she asked that all the kids when silent to see what he was going to say it was funny! "It must be those eyes." Amira said walking backwards talking to us. "You do realize that Tanner has the same eyes as KJ right?" Owen asked. "Yeah I know." She said turning back around getting in her brothers Chevy. We all said by to each other and headed to the track. When we got there we all went to our RVs with out saying good night. But before I went to mine I hung around with KJ some more while he tried to wake Tanner up from the back set of his truck. "So you and that Victoria girl uhh???" I said to him and he just gave me the "really" look and finialy woke Tanner up. We said goodnight and went our separate ways.