The fun

"Ehhhhhh?! Love Hotel?!" You screamed in horror while also indulging the condition. You gripped hard on Akashi's arm. You two were standing right in front of the giant building for sex (da heck)

"You dislike love hotels?" Akashi looked at you and asked. "You prefer doing 'it' at home?"

"Huh, don't you think it's a bit too early to do this kind of thing?" You inquired trying to escape doing it.

"You do realize that you are 22 and I am 24? What part of that is too early?"

"But..."

"Don't tell me you don't know how to do it. To be honest, I have never done it before but I paid full attention in biology class when they were lecturing and teaching about intercourse. Haven't you been listening?"

"Uh..."

"Don't consider lessons trivial," he said as he put his four fingers without the thumb on his forehead. "I honestly didn't think you were this naive and stupid."

"Who is the stupid one here?!" You shouted in indignation. "You really do infuriate me all these years."

"Huh, you are taking advantage of this situation and talking back to me."

Suddenly realizing what you just did, you clenched your teeth in remorse. Frightened of him, you were put into terror about what was going to happen.

But you were surprised when Akashi just patted you on the head, and smiled. "Let's go home then. I will just be the dominant in this, okay?" He said with a faint mixture of smile and smirk.

"Mast-, Akashi I know how to do it. Lately I have been reading a lot of yao-."

"Yao?" He interrogated me with an perplexed expression upon his face.

"Nothing! It's really nothing at all! Never-mind."

Time skip: at home

Akashi brought you to the highest floor at his mansion. That floor is entirely his. This could be clearly seen as pictures of him and his family members hung on the walls. His trophies lined on the shelves, making them shine golden. He diligently walked through the corridor as you obediently follow, only staring at the floor the entire time.

"Fuck it, I can't wait any longer. With that Akashi turned around and pushed you against the wall. He pressed his gentle and warm lips on yours, beginning to dominate you. You sighed in content and your arms automatically looped around his porcelain neck. Hearing your soft mewls definitely turned on the red head and he lifted your legs around his waist, pulling your body close to him. This allowed him to carry you easily as he brought you into his room, kicking the door close behind, never breaking the passionate kiss.

Akashi threw you onto the soft bed sheets, you never had time to look around from the kiss getting more heated and hot. You wanted him, you wanted everything about him, and you wanted your master. A yelp escaped from your throat as his shaft growing wild beneath, pressed against your thighs and abdomen. The red-head break apart from the fervent kiss allowing you to gasp for air. Meanwhile he started untying his tie and gradually unbuttoning his shirt, exposing his perfectly aligned muscles. Your face reddened at the sight of his impeccable brawny body. You also noticed the huge bulge inside his pants and immediately recognized what it was.

"Man, it's big..." you muttered as you turned you head slightly away from it.

Akashi took out both his pants and boxer revealing his erection. It was immense. He then proceed to undressed you. He took out your jeans and (whatever color) underwear. You also started unfastening your pink shirt leaving you only in your bras. Seeing you bare naked, Akashi begin kissing your throat and moving down to your shoulders. He left a flashing red hickey on your throat to mark that you are his. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he get on top of you, pushing your further onto the bed.

Soon you let out a loud moan when you felt the tip of his gigantic cock inside your entrance. "AKASHI IT HURTS. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME. DONT SKIP FOREPLAY!!!" You screamed at him for your irresistible pain. But the red head ignored your appeal and inserted his whole length in harshly while still doing butterfly kisses on your oesophagus.

"AHHHHHHHH!" You clamored in agony as you closed your eyes tightly. It was so large and it was your first time so your delicate virgin flower bled since the wall was stretched so tremendously. 

Akashi suddenly stopped when he perceived the blood. He stared at you from above with a worried expression plastered on his face. You opened your eyes slowly to meet and locked with his orbs of intent and attractiveness. Seeing him, you enfolded your arms around his shoulder and said in a low soft tone, "Keep going, I-I want you..." With that Akashi osculated you again and unclipped your bra.

He thrust into you slowly. You yelled in discomfort in his kiss. But after a few slow thrust, the pleasure gradually began. It started to feel good and you couldn't resist letting out the moans. The red head started sucking on your nipples making them erect to the fullest. His thrusting's' pace started to speed up. It becoming faster and more intense.

"Ah, ah ah, Ngh!" you produced these erotic sounds, filling the whole room with your groans.
Skin slapping sounds could be heard.

Your arms and legs still embraced around his shoulder and waist. Akashi kept pumping in you harder and harder each time more intense and deeper. You walls stretch to its fullest to maintain and handle his cock. Tears rolled down from your eyes, it still hurt a bit. Soon you let out a loud moan when you felt his cock hitting against your erogenous sweet spot. He kept hitting it letting you moan in extreme pleasure. Soon you felt his member twitched inside you and your womb pulsated.

"I-I am coming." you shouted within the moans. You climaxed, followed by Akashi who released his semen into your womb. He slowly removed his manhood from you, and your cavern was full cum that even splattered at your thighs.

You sealed you legs together, tired and was not able to move. Akashi fondled with your hair.

"I love you (name)."

"Me too, master," you replied.

----------------------------------------
End, if you want me to continue, I might. Man I was just too lazy to write. Now it's finished. Yessss. If there is any grammar or spelling mistakes, please do not mind since I do not have the will to correct them.