Takigawa Chris Yu x reader - Heal

I do not own Diamond no ace!~

It was a few weeks ago. You were walking around with Sawamura through the campus. The two of you were childhood friends. But your parents had gotten a better job in Tokyo so you moved. That's why you were so surprised about him coming to Seido. When Sawamura had yips, you were so shocked. So you decided to massage his shoulders and hands a few times and he asked you to do it more often because it really helps to relax. His words surprised, maybe you were useful. That's also how you met Chris, Sawamura couldn't stop talking about him. And you started liking him after you became Chris' assistant. 

The next morning~
You were pacing in front of the boys bathroom. Chris must be brushing his teeth or taking a shower...aaaahhhh what are you thinking (f/n)?!?! Suddenly the door opened as Chris looked at you with his green emerald eyes. You turned away to hide your red face. "O-Ohayo Takigawa-san!" How did you find the courage to say that? No idea.

Chris laughed a little bit as he patted your head. "Let's go." You nodded as you walked side by side with your crush since a long time. You still remember it clearly. 

Chris was and still is a great catcher! His love for the game is to admire. You also felt that, you actually had a crush on Chris since you were in middle school and he was in the first year of high school. You didn't know him but yet you went to look at his games everyday. One day you stood in same spot you always stood when you watched him. But to your surprise he wasn't on the field. Suddenly he popped up from below and stood face to face with you. He was picking up the practice balls. He was only inches away from your face! A brush crept towards your cheeks and you stumbled backwards falling on your butt. "I-Itai..." You said as he jumped over the fence to help you up. As you reached for his hand you saw his pretty green emerald eyes. They were capivating...such gentle, passionate eyes. "Are you okay?" He seemed pretty shy too, like he didn't know what to say to you. You looked at your feet and nodded slowly. He jumped back over the fence. "You always watch Seido baseball practices, you come here everyday." And when he said that, he had such a special smile on his face. You never forgot how he smiled at you. The smile that made you fall in love with him.

Day after day, you went to watch him practice. He always waved at you, getting teased by his friends. However you always stayed friends. He was always so cheerful, like nothing was wrong with him. But when you found out about his injury, you blamed yourself. He lied to you actually. However you are not the type to get angry, but you are blaming yourself for his injury. You stopped going to his practices and stopped greeting him. Like he never existed in your life, however it hurted so much. And apparently it hurted him too. One day you passed the fields and stopped for a second to look. It had become a habit, not particulary a bad one... "(L/N)-SAN!" Chris said as he ran towards the fence. You were frozen, like your body refused to run away. You looked at Chris with a shocked face. He had surprised face. "I was looking for you this week!" He said, his voice for once was loud and clear. You felt tears sliding across your cheeks. Chris cared about you, he didn't forget you. And you couldn't forget him either. "H-Heh? (L/N)-san why are you crying?" Chris smiled as he patted your head. "I-I...I'm sowwrryy!~" You cried loudly while sniffing. 

That's how Chris and you met. Now you are really close, but you are afraid to confess to him. Afraid to lose him again. So you will just stick to him as a friend even if you feel like your heart is overflowing with emotions. "(F/N), can you get Sawamura for me?" Chris asked while writing down some more player data. You ran up to Sawamura and jumped hugged him. "Eijun! Chris-senpai is calling you~" However you felt two eyes piercing you in your back. Chris looked, a little...jealous? Hm maybe it was just your imagination. Sawamura and you walked back, well actually Sawamura gave you a piggy back ride. Chris had something to say private to Sawamura so you went to help the girl managers with pouring and cleaning drink bottles. 

With Chris and Sawamura~

"Yes Chris-senpai?!" "Sawamura. Uhm, (F/N)-san...Is she your lover?" Chris asked while scratching the back of his head. Sawamura tilted his head in confusion. "(F/N)-chan? No, she is my childhood friend Chris-senpai!" Chris looked over to you, seeing you smile, laugh makes his heart beat rapidly. He had a crush on you since he first saw you watching his game. He thought you were looking at his cool senpais but when he found out you always came for him. He was lovestruck. You were cute, pretty and nice too. He wants you to be by his side forever. For you to be his and his only. 

Later that evening, you were with Chris for his rehabilitation training. Seeing him struggle made you feel bad and also makes you wonder why you even came here. You gave Chris some water afterwards. "Takigawa-san, does it hurt? I wish I could heal you." You put your hand on his injured shoulder, your heart was racing. You wanted to kiss him right there and then. Chris looked up to you as he slipped an arm around your waist. He pulled you in closer and put your hand on his cheek. "Takigawa-san..." You said as he stared at you intensely. "I know how. And it's Chris." You blushed crimson as you shook your head. "H-How...?" Suddenly you were pulled down as your and Chris' lips connected. You blushed as you saw Chris smirk. "I'm feeling much better now." You never expected Chris to be so daring but afterwards you saw his face becoming bright red. 

"Be my girlfriend, (F/N)." You burst out in tears as you hugged him tightly. "Of course Chris! I have always loved you!" Chris kissed you passionately. "I-I can heal if you kiss me everyday..." He said with a slight blush on his cheeks. You smiled happily. "Silly, I will heal you!"

Hi minna-san sorry for the late update! Haha I was in a bit of a writer's block sorry! But I will be writing more again since I caught up to the series again and the new episodes are AMAZING. So excited to watch more and will write more one-shots again! 

See you in the next one! 

XX Ayu-Chan