Unfamiliar Territory Part 1

Changed this media picture. That's Xander now.

Xanders POV
"Did you get Annalise?" Asked Angelo my boss and best friend. "Yup. Let me tell you that girls got some mouth on her." I replied chuckling at the memory of her mouthing off at me. She's lucky I didn't leave a nice handprint on the pretty cheek of hers. "Okay, have Braden keep an eye on her. We don't need her getting away." Angelo said without looking up from his work. "Already on it" "Great. Now we have a bit of a more pressing matter." Angelo replied curtly. Understanding his shortness Xander listened intently on the problem at hand. "Could we just bait them in, then rid them all? It wouldn't be that hard they are obviously stupid." He replied while Angelo just looked at him with an incredulous look. " Keeping her safe will be a problem. I don't need any of those bastardi near her. I have finally found her. Her father couldn't keep her hidden from me for long. He should have know." Angelo answered cussing in Italian. "Okay, we'll just keep thinking. In the mean time we need to up security." I stood to leave, needing to check on Annalise. Nodding to Angelo I walked from his office to the other side of this massive mansion. If I didn't know it like the back of my own hand I very easily would have gotten lost.

I walk to the room Annalise was sleeping in, opening the door and softly walking in, not wanting to wake her. She worked way to many hours for a normal person and scaring her half to death this morning probably did not help her obvious exhaustion. I walk to the side of the king size, four poster bed and see her head barely peeking out from under the sheets and black and white duvet. Looking at the bed you could hardly tell she was in it. She was an unhealthy weight and so small bodied you could knocked her over with just a feather. Well that was no longer going to be a problem considering that Italians love to feed people. Knowing that all the money she made went to college and her home expenses and not to food was obvious when I went threw her kitchen cabinets and refrigerator this morning noticing there was a jar of peanut butter and the cheapest stale white bread you could buy. F*ck she was so skinny I thought as I watched her chest rise and fall. Knowing that she was still asleep I leave in search of Geoffrey the chef to ask him to make some food to take Annalise when she wakes up.

I walk into the kitchen and spot Geoffrey and call out to him. "Yes sir? What do you need?" He replies nervously. "I need you to take Miss Holden food when she wakes up and only when she wakes up. Do not under any circumstances wake her up. Got it?" I ask him in a dark serious tone. He nods with mumbled "yes sir." "Good." I nod. I'm heading to my bedroom needing a workout but wanting to change into basketball shorts and a muscle shirt. I open my bedroom and am closing it behind me as I hear screaming coming from Annalise's bedroom.

Running to her room I throw the door open with my hand on my gun that's tucked into the waistband of my jeans. I turn towards the bed to see Annalise writhing on it, screaming. Her hair is matted on her head and her body is covered in a layer of sweat. The blankets and sheets twisted all around her like a cocoon. Jogging over to the bed, I gently unravel the blankets from her body. After she is untangled her eyes pop open to look right at me. Tears start streaming down her face, I grab her body and pull her into my lap as I sit on the edge of the bed. She tenses immediately as she begins to sob into my chest. I hold her tight and whisper nothings into her ear. "Its okay Bella. I've got you Cara." Her shoulders jerking as she continues to sob. I feel my shirt soak threw as her tears continue to fall and her fists tighten. I rock her back and forth and gently then pick her up and carry her to my room. Placing her on my bed she has stopped crying and has fallen back to sleep. After changing my shirt I lift the blankets to cover Annalise's body and walk to Angelo's office.

I walk into the office and sit in one of the two chairs in front of the desk. Angelo gives me a confused look as he finishes his phone call. Hanging up the phone he asks "Weren't you going to workout?" "Yes, but as I was going to change I heard screaming coming from Annalise's bedroom. She was having some h*ll of a nightmare." "What was she screaming?" Angelo loom up at me for the first time since getting off the phone. " To let her go and not to hurt her." "Where is she now?" "Sleeping in my bed." I replied to his stupid question. He knew where she was. "Okay. We'll ask her about it when she wakes up. Bring her here and put her on the couch" he says pointing to the leather couch up against the far wall. "Then we will continue to work. Unless you still want to work out some of that anger from earlier." " No I'm fine now for the most part." I answer walking out to go get a sandwich and then Annalise.