"And, did you?" Mitch asked, frowning.

"Yes, but it wasn't like I was doing jumping jacks, or anything. I just....took my panties off...." she said slowly, avoiding his eyes.

"Lena, listen, you're a dancer, men are bound to ask you for certain request during private shows, but it's up to you to feel comfortable enough to indulge in those activities, even if it is for extra money. No-one is forcing you to do anything at all, you control everything! If you want to leave before even starting a private show, just use your cell to call the taxi service and ask for Anne, my cousin, she'll get you right out of there..... And, you remember your pepper spray, right?" Mitch asked her, raising a brow.

"Yes!" Lena giggled tearfully from his words, feeling a little better.

Mitch was right....

She didn't have to do anything she didn't want to.....

At all!

"You need to get a security detail..... That doesn't just guard the club... " she joked dryly, then laughed as a bouncer walked pass with an unruly patron. Mitch had security detail, but not for the girls. He had two big black bouncers that watched over the club at all times, throwing out rowdy patrons as they pleased.

"Yea, I do! I'm actually interviewing a few guys tomorrow, so you girls should have a guard dog soon." Mitch joked, making Lena roll her eyes.

"Oh, Yea, those guys from Cumming called before you came in and they want you to do another show for them. This time, they're paying triple...." Lena almost choked on her own saliva as Mitch spoke, completely taken off guard.

What!?!

They wanted her back......

Suddenly, electricity pricked at her skin, making her swallow hard.

"Why?" she asked meekly, face turning red. Those twins were something dangerous and she wasn't sure if she could be around them no longer then two minutes.

And.....

Akylas.....

The way he just stared at her, as if he were looking through her soul.....

She shivered at the thought, then pushed it away.

But, it was double than what she got last night.....

And, she did need to pay the rest of her rent for the month, before Billy's fat ass kicked her out.

"Something about you helping their friend or something, I don't know, I just caught the triple part...." Lena rolled her eyes in amusement as Mitch spoke, shaking her head a little. She paused, thinking about what he just said.

Friend?

What friend did she help out? The twins were all over her, whereas Akylas just gazed....

Again, who did she help out? And, how?.....

So, what the hell was Mitch talking about? He probably really did only hear the word triple, when he was on the phone with the twins.

Mitch and his money......

"Alright, I'll go get-..." she trailed off as she realized she forgot her duffle bag.

Shit!!!!

"I can't do it tonight, Mitch, I don't have my bag." she told him in aggravation. She was suppose to run errands , then go home and get ready for the club, but Billy ruined that! Truthfully, she was scared to go back to her apartment complex. Her landlord lived in the same building.....