Princess

I hear voices in the distance as I walk down the long hallway. As I get closer and closer I see that they are coming from the kitchen.

I was about to walk in when I hear the words "so do you really thinks she's the one?" The one? The what?

Small whispers follow, so I peep my head inside the kitchen and see 5 boys huddled over the kitchen island taking.

Their heads snap up when I walk in. And I'm greeted with 5 sets of very beautiful eyes.

"Hello" I say

They continue to just stare at me

"Di-did you hear anything Lily?" Harry stutters nervously

"Uh no?" I lie, "but I am really hungry... Could we get some food?"

"Of course!" The boys chorus as if happy to get off topic
~

After an hour we are all eating the pizzas and fries Harry ordered for us

After an hour we are all eating the pizzas and fries Harry ordered for us. Through a mouthful he realizes he never introduced me to the boys.

"Lily, these are my boys, meet Liam, Louis, and Niall" he says

"Hi!" they attempt to say through huge mouthfuls of pizza.

"Well I hate to leave so quick but we have to get into the studio early tomorrow morning, so we gotta get going." Liam says as they pull their bodies off the living room floor and begin to file out the door.

"Nice meeting you Lily!" The say

"You too!" I call before the door is slammed echoing throughout the whole house.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Harry asks

"Sure!" I say "just please no horror movies"

"I know just the thing" he says. He leads me down another long hallway into a room filled with a large television and chairs. Must be a movie room.

He goes over to the front and grabs a movie and puts it in. He gestures to the couch behind him and says "get comfortable"

The movie begins and I begin to giggle as the beginning of Mean Girls begins to play

"Don't laugh! it's a great movie" he defends himself

"Ok! ok!" I put my hands up in surrender

We watch the movie in silence until I begin to get tired... I lean into him and just as I'm drifting off I could've sworn I heard him murmur

"Goodnight Princess"
________________________________
Hey Guys! how are you liking it so far!? Please leave me some feedback 😘😘